[Survey / Inquiry] Personal Power Leveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KlemenP's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Survey / Inquiry] Personal Power Leveling

First of all a big hello to all the fellow World of Warcraft players and to all the forums users here!

I do hope that you take a minute or two to read through this because I would really love to get your feedback before I venture into an "operation" like this!

I am a 24 year old male living in Slovenia and I'm a passionate gamer by heart! I am currently getting by on minimum wage but incase my employer decides that they don't have the finances (they don't need me anymore, recession yadayada...) to continue paying me I would like to know if I could even earn some money by doing what I love to do!

For me there is no greater feeling that the feeling you get when you see that your actions brought joy and a broad smile to a persons face! If you want I can direct you to my online friend for whom I leveled a druid because he wanted an alt and I needed gold for my epic flying mount He can guarantee that I am an honest WOW geek who knows his stuff when it comes to leveling. For obvious reasons I won't post his e-mail in this post. If you want it feel free to contact me.

With that in mind I decided that I would like to present you with a honest, professional and a 100% satisfaction guaranteed PERSONAL leveling service.

PERSONAL!? Why personal? Because I would be taking on, only 1 "job" at a time! That ensures that the customer gets a 100% commitment and focus on his character from me!
    In addition, every time a customer would have any questions or additional wishes he/she could simply contact me (via Skype, email,...) at any given time, even if it's 02:00!
    What I am trying to point out is that it's all about you, the customer!

I enjoy playing WOW like any other WOW player, but I am one of the rare few that enjoy the leveling part to a great extent!

That is why I would like to extend a helpful hand to those that don't enjoy the leveling aspect of the game and would like to have an alt leveled up, maybe with a profession or two and some honor points who knows, the possibilites are endless and the choices are yours to pick!
    I would also leave you with all the gold and items I obtained during leveling.

I don't use any external programs! It is just me, coffee, my mouse and my keyboard!

If you would decide you need an alt but you don't want your WOW gaming time to be compromised, I am 100% flexible when it comes to game time.
    For example if you start playing at 16:00 and end at 02:00 I would start playing right after you ended and stop playing when you begin! It's that simple, why would you have to wait for an alt and not have fun playing WOW on your current main in the mean time.
    Or maybe you have got a planned vacation and you want me to level an alt in the mean time, no problem!

Everything is catered to your demands! You make all the character choices like hair style, name,...
    I just take care of the levels in the fastest time possible, so that you can start enjoying your new character as soon as possible!
    If you want I would also send you daily reports about how your character is doing (current level, professions, any notable drops you might want to AH,...)

At the moment this is just a survey, to see if people would actually be interested in a personal leveling service which caters to their every need. That is also the reason why there is no website and payment structure at the moment, but I guarantee I'll be cheaper than the rest of my competition!

To sum up:
    - It's all about you, the customer!
    - I don't use any sort of cheating software or anything that might be considered cheating!
    - It's just me and nobody else that will do the leveling, ensuring greater safety of your account! It's like lending it to your friend
    - You get to keep all the gold, items, everything!
    - Flexible, honest, fast, professional and top quality service!
    - Competetive pricing!
    - 100% dedication and focus on your character with daily reports!

You can post your feedback/questions bellow or if you want you can contact me here or directly at [email protected]

Thank you for your time and feedback!
    KlemenP

[Survey / Inquiry] Personal Power Leveling