WTS Bnet account with multiple wow accounts ACCEPTING MODEST OFFERS!! Thanks. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ultima350's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Bnet account with multiple wow accounts ACCEPTING MODEST OFFERS!! Thanks.

I have a bnet account that has 4 wow accounts on it, 2 of them are MoP one has a 90 mage, the other one has a 90 warrior and 90 priest. warrior has full blacksmith/mining priest has full tailoring mage has full enchanting

the mage and warrior are in dreadful/malev warrior has some raidfinder pieces and whatnot

priest is in dreadful/greens/blues

all of these toons are alliance on stormrage..

Let me know. I'm fairly new to ownedcore, but I promise I will never go back to game, and also promise to do whatever I must do to help with account recovery if needed ever.

let me know

Warrior is female human

mage is male dwarf

priest is female human

there are other toons as well got lock and druid that are around 80-85 as well along with other lower alts as well...

Not to mention there are 2 other accounts linked to this bnet as well, this is a good deal for the kind of person looking for an account to dual box and whatnot.

just let me know accepting modest offers I understand that wow accounts are in high supply..

thanks for your time!!!!!!!!!!

WTS Bnet account with multiple wow accounts ACCEPTING MODEST OFFERS!! Thanks.
    ultima350's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale let me know!

GedMan6969's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im interested, what are you looking to get for them?