Neverwinter acc. with 60CW+60GWF - Mindflayer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gisvoldio's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neverwinter acc. with 60CW+60GWF - Mindflayer

Mindflayer

First of all I'd like to say that this account is the one I am still using right now, I spent 30€ on it for Zen (many valuable goods buyable only with €€€ are still in the inventories of the characters) and more than 220hours of total played time (on both characters)

Control Wizard
    Level: 60
    Race: Tiefling
    Gear Score: 9993
    Tailoring10 Leadership6

Great Weapon Fighter
    Level: 60
    Race: Halfling
    Gear Score: 9237
    Mailsmithing10 Leadership8
    Gold: 52
    Astral Diamonds: 150.000 (or if you prefer I can sell many crafting and other goods worth other 550.000AD to reach 700K totally approx

Valuable goods: Enchanted Keys x2, Dragon Egg, Coalescent Ward x2, Shard of bloodtheft Enchantment x4, Shard of negation Enchantment x4, Shard of lifedrinker Enchantment,
    Preservation Ward, Termanule Trade Bars x11, Grim Coins x4 + many other blue seals, Arcane Shards x3, Eldricht Crystal, 78 Residuum
    and tons of other green-white prof. items.

Crafting Assets: 2x Adventurers,1x Man at Arms, 5x Outfitter, 3x Mercenary, 1x Weaver + Shears, Needle, Awl.

And many many other things like potions/dyes/crafted gear in banks, enchants exc.
    Both characters have the 50% mount and tons of potions/scrolls/indentify kits in their bags.

Not selling for less than 65€! PM if intersted or mail directly [email protected] for screenshots & more detailed infos.

Neverwinter acc. with 60CW+60GWF - Mindflayer