WTS t3 geared rogue Feenix Warsong menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lastrada's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS t3 geared rogue Feenix Warsong

Hello everyone decided to move on with my life and quit playing WoW will be selling my rogue/ warrior account
    Rogue is at minimum top 10 most geared on the alliance easily top 5 if you transfer to horde

don't want to give out info on gear only that it is 7/9 t3 and has all the bis weps, willing to show in game ect.

Skpe: lastrada377
    Last edited by lastrada; 07-11-2013 at 07:20 PM.

WTS t3 geared rogue Feenix Warsong
    hatabuch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are rofue and warrior at hordy or alli side?

hatabuch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he just a scamer

huntzman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hatabutch you're such a fkn retard srs im gonna post screenshots of your dumbass Skype convo this guy tries to tell you to change email to his in an attempt to scam you then he comes on the forms if you don't fall for a scam and calls you a scammer

lastrada's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IN ORDER TO SEE SCREENSHOTS PUSH AND HOLD YOUR CONTROL BUTTON AND USE YOUR SCROLL WHEEL ON YOUR MOUSE TO ENLARGE THE WEB BROWSER THIS WILL MAKE THE SCREENSHOTS CLEAR

As you can see in this skype convo i had with hatabuch there is no evidence of me trying to scamm him actually him trying to scam me
    Using the old "change the email on your account, then ill send you money" scam. This scamm is completely STUPID because anyone with two brain cells knows that if you change an email to someone else's that someone else can go to the WoW-ONE.COM forums\\\ and issue a recall for the Security Question Answer, thus changing the answer once thats done your account is gone!

Also he claims to be brothers with (Mardant) i highlighted this in the screenshot. Mardant is an Administrator at wow-one.com this claim is just childish at best....

Last edited by lastrada; 07-12-2013 at 07:59 PM.