Explanation/Method For Advanced WoW Botting Security menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xRaBBiTx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explanation/Method For Advanced WoW Botting Security

Hey everyone. WoW came out when I was twelve years old, and I've played it on and off ever since. Unfortunately for myself, not until Cataclysm did I comprehend WoW botting, and the attainable wealth from it. Only for a short time during Cataclysm did I bot, sacrificing my main account due to greed and exceptionally terrible method. I had three or so accounts get banned, and I threw in the towel.

Then MoP was unveiled, and I decided I would have another take at it. I bought some SoR's, and leveled up some fresh legitimate accounts. I have two PC's, so my greedy ass figured I would push it and run 4 bots per PC. Everything was going perfectly fine, until I thought I would be a smart guy and use VPN to change the IP of one of my PC's, so that it would only be four accounts per IP rather than the ultimately ludicrous eight bots on one IP. Those four got instabanned a few hours in, the vpn company I used must have had flagged IP's, or something.

TLDR, I've botted for a while, got screwed a few times, and I want someone to explain to me a surefire professional method for botting more than five wow accounts.
    A way that doesn't trip accounts into getting locked, A way that doesn't cost a lot of money.

I can pick up another laptop or two to have the several accounts spread at least a little bit. IMO, in the grand scheme of things, >5 accounts per IP and/or MAC Address isnt as sketchy as one would think. There's multiboxers, large households, etc, it probably doesn't stick out too sorely, with proper monitoring of the bots and other sound botting strategy for security. Besides my VPN incident, I've always had ~4 (give or take) accounts botting since MoP steadily, with only one or two bans, which were SoR's. But anything more than four or five isn't so smooth, and thats what I want to get into. I feel its possible to do what I was doing before but 100% safe (as safe as botting can get of course).

Paying $10 via PayPal for a thorough aim explanation of botting mass accounts as safe as possible, from a reputable OC member who has done this themselves. No theory. You must post in this thread.

Thanks for reading.

AIM = xROOTSxABOVEx

Note: Don't just slam the strategy on me via AIM and expect the cash, there's a good chance that multiple people will hit me up, so ask me if I've gotten the answers I've needed yet, first. If you cannot abide to that then the result is you accidentally giving me your method for free.
    Last edited by xRaBBiTx; 07-09-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Explanation/Method For Advanced WoW Botting Security
    cr0's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    83 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad time to start botting. Blizzard is going mental on botters now. TONS of botters have quit.

xRaBBiTx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seem to be doing just fine. Always have. If you find the right deals you can SoR or buy keys to get a level 90 for like 60$ or less, and make that back in six-ten days of botting.