Swift Spectral Tiger (duped) 100k menu

Trade Details

Free

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Azarak7's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Swift Spectral Tiger (duped) 100k

    Pls contact me , Stormscale-H-EU
    Last edited by Azarak7; 07-10-2013 at 06:35 PM.

  2. #2
    esp3rae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    379
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    WTB swift spectral tiger not duped, 10po, thx


  3. #3
    Azarak7's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    create your own thread , no need to use mine thx

  4. #4
    TobiasWeisz's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    141
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    You're trying to buy Swift Spectral Tiger for 100k which can be sold for 600k, are you looking for someone to slap the shit out of you? Seriously
    inb4 BUT IT'S A DUUUUPEEEE IT'S NOT WORTH 600K LIKE A REAL ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It does. Offering 100k for a Swift Spectral Tiger is like an insult to that mount.

  5. #5
    Azarak7's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Originally Posted by TobiasWeisz View Post
    You're trying to buy Swift Spectral Tiger for 100k which can be sold for 600k, are you looking for someone to slap the shit out of you? Seriously
    inb4 BUT IT'S A DUUUUPEEEE IT'S NOT WORTH 600K LIKE A REAL ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It does. Offering 100k for a Swift Spectral Tiger is like an insult to that mount.
    pls get the hell out of here before i get serious and make you cry xD , your post is so ridiculous i dont even know where to begin..well i dont have to ...and FYI..a dupe is nowhere worth as much as a real one no -.- real ones dont have the risk of being removed and **** you over.
    Last edited by Azarak7; 07-09-2013 at 07:57 PM.

  6. #6
    TobiasWeisz's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    141
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by Azarak7 View Post
    pls get the hell out of here before i get serious and make you cry xD , your post is so ridiculous i dont even know where to begin..well i dont have to ...and FYI..a dupe is nowhere worth as much as a real one no -.- real ones dont have the risk of being removed and **** you over.
    And since when do dupes get removed? Lol.
    I'm using about 15 duped mounts, and sell a lot of them too.
    My supplier got banned for duping, and my mounts did not get deleted.
    Get your facts right.
    A duped version is just as valuable as a normal version.
    "before i get serious and make you cry xD" Please, please do make me cry

  7. #7
    Azarak7's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    55
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    Originally Posted by TobiasWeisz View Post
    And since when do dupes get removed? Lol.
    I'm using about 15 duped mounts, and sell a lot of them too.
    My supplier got banned for duping, and my mounts did not get deleted.
    Get your facts right.
    A duped version is just as valuable as a normal version.
    "before i get serious and make you cry xD" Please, please do make me cry
    My facts are right , i call bullshit on pretty much everything you said , if you claim duped mounts don't get removed then you seriously are ignorant and do not deserve my attention , if you post here with the solo purpose of discouraging me...im afraid it wont work ^^ with that said im off to bed , still looking guys! PM me please 150k Stormscale-H

    ps : was contacted earlier asking for 200k , will probably take up that offer in a few days if i dont find elsewhere
    Last edited by Azarak7; 07-10-2013 at 06:41 PM.

  8. #8
    TobiasWeisz's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    141
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)

    TRADING
    Status: Trade

    Originally Posted by Azarak7 View Post
    My facts are right , i call bullshit on pretty much everything you said , if you claim duped mounts don't get removed then you seriously are ignorant and do not deserve my attention , if you post here with the solo purpose of discouraging me...im afraid it wont work ^^ with that said im off to bed , still looking guys! PM me please 150k Stormscale-H

    ps : was contacted earlier asking for 200k , will probably take up that offer in a few days if i dont find elsewhere
    Good luck getting scammed.

Similar Threads

  1. [Buying] Swift Spectral Tiger (duped)
    By R3imo in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2016, 09:01 AM
  2. [Buying] Swift Spectral Tiger (Duped) EU Alliance
    By Maaarten in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 01:23 PM
  3. [Selling] Spectral+swift spectral tiger+50-100k gold+30 d GC PROMO
    By Games2enjoy in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:09 PM
  4. [Buying] Spectral Tiger or Swift Spectral Tiger [DUPED]
    By Conzyy in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:16 PM
  5. [Selling] Invincible + Ashes + ZG Mounts + Swift Spectral Tiger | Duped Account | In My Name!
    By KHAccounts in forum WoW-US Account Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 09:52 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search