Minflayer> GWF 12.5k GS full avatar  MH OF Ancient + stone  & TR 10k gs+  Acc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ntinosg33's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minflayer> GWF 12.5k GS full avatar MH OF Ancient + stone & TR 10k gs+ Acc

I am selling my account of neverwinter that includes full avatar of war GWF with ancient weapon and offhand and ancient gear rings etc. EPIC NIGHTMARE MOUNT. Also account has 10k gs TR with 2 masster assassin and 2 sinister and good weapons and stuff. characters have proffesions lvled and some assets and much more stuff you can see in game. Also have some Ad and zen. Price asking is around 200 euro or less if you dont want the curencies and the extra enchants and stuff i have on bags. Freely pm me or email me if u are interested!

Minflayer> GWF 12.5k GS full avatar  MH OF Ancient + stone  & TR 10k gs+  Acc
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also forgot to mention that i have bought and expanded the account with 4 character slots and have a lvl 40 mage on it plus epic 24 slot bag for leveling.

ultima350's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much AD do you have, would you possibly just sell the AD?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if i sell all assets workets etc and enchants its far more 1 million AD. But i am giving it all together not only the ad since then the acc will be useless.