WTS best unban service for mmo's only 20$ for a life time service! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Verum's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS best unban service for mmo's only 20$ for a life time service!

Hey girls and girls of wow! Have you ever been banned before in World of Warcraft? did you not know you could get unbanned in a couple simple steps! Well i didn't! A couple weeks ago i got a permanent ban from wow, my life was destroyed! I resorted to Sephirofl's unban service, he got me unbanned in 1 day! It’s amazing!

If you want priority service all you need to do is add the name “rob” to the end of your email!
    Email: [email protected]

He doesn't only unban people from wow but he does it for people over 20 different games!
    He has helped
    Unban Count

• Total Customers: over 300
    • Unbanned Customers: over 300
    • Customers still in progress: 59

He has more than 18-months experience!
    Premium Lifetime Unban Service Cost:

• 35 USD
    • 27 Euro

Lifetime Unban Service Cost:

• 20 USD
    • 16 Euro

One Unban Letter Cost::

• 10 USD
    • 8 Euro

Here are just some of the people he has helped

Originally Posted by blackvoid
    I have purchased his lifetime unbanned service about two years ago which was only about $12 dollars back then it he successfully got it unbanned and it was the best 12 dollars I have ever spent and it was wroth it because I didn't have to buy the games and all the expansion and not to mention all the toons I have. A couple of days ago I got my main account banned and I remembered I had purchased his lifetime service two years ago and quickly got his Skype and asked him for help again. With no hesitation, he helped because he had confirmed that I did purchase his lifetime unban two years ago. His amazing writing skills got my account unbanned 4 hours later after I sent in a ticket.

If you account is banned, I highly recommend his service. If it is unsuccessful getting your account unbanned he will keep trying until it is unbanned which he did two years ago and now a couple days ago. The fact that I purchased his service two years ago and he honored my request and got my account unbanned a couple days ago is just A+++. He knows that he is doing!
    Originally Posted by Pikile
    I lost account about 3 weeks ago in that blizzard summer sweep, it was perma ban.
    After contacting Sephirofl we made deal and give it a try, it wasnt easy i got some *** in costumer support but even with that after few tryes we managed to get me unbaned and my account restored.
    Sephirofl gave me quite solid support and answer all my questions and mails i sent him, even after we were done with account he gave me some tips for my another account problems.
    + rep for u mate and keep good work! i sure will contact u again if i get into trouble with blizz again!
    Originally Posted by elrich4rd
    Excelent Work Seph!! This person helped me at unban my last 3 year account!!. i was a part of the banwave in january this year 2012.. i paid 15 dlls by paypal, and sent the 1st letter.. blizz says "final world no UNBAN THIS ACCOUNT" but with the work of this guy and perseverance we finaly cross the river.... take us like 10 days be patient and do exactly what he says.. ty again Seph!
    Originally Posted by EmuX
    I paid Sephirofl $13 USD he wrote me 1 letter and my account went from being permanently closed to unbanned! WITH JUST 1 LETTER FROM THIS GUY! He is THE **** is all I have to say.

Thank you very much for your services Sephirofl!
    Originally Posted by xRaBBiTx
    Amazing! I paid, he wrote an amazing letter, I sent it [was confusing because you cant just email them now, you have to use their ticket system in battle.net], and literally 5 minutes later I was unbanned!
    Originally Posted by rickane58
    This guy, man, this guy. After a little delay on my part, he got me the email, and within 30 minutes I was unbanned. COMPLETELY worth the $13. Saved me over $200 in gold.
    Originally Posted by andy2002ua
    More then a year of botting and gold trading ... permanent ban few days ago ... one ticket with text that he sent me by mail, and account was restored. This guy makes really magic. Many thanks.
    Originally Posted by Fatalvictim
    Seph is awesome, He was quick, and i was able to get my account back in less than 12 hours +repppp
    Originally Posted by Fatalvictim
    Thank you again seph 2nd time ive contacted him and second time that i have been unbanned! gotta love him Thumbs up!!!
    Originally Posted by TheDealer
    Worked perfectly! Can't thank you enough. Will definitely be recommending to others!
    Originally Posted by bzilla
    solid guy, great letter. I will get back to you on how well it works!
    Originally Posted by Pikile
    I added Sephirofl on msn, he responded quite fast, we had nice talk, he help me out and i will use his services in future when i get into trouble! +rep for u mate
    Originally Posted by firung
    Here is my rewiev of it
    First day: I got perm banned for Hacking
    2 day: i contactet him , 10 hour later i got a respont
    3 Day: i paid him and 1 hour later i had my letter ready to use.
    I'm currently waiting for a respont from blizzard, but it looks VERY promesing
    He is very talentey guy whit a lot of skillz and he is extreamly nice and clear in his language
    I will really recpment him to get yuour account unbanned

+ rep
    Originally Posted by longhornfreak
    I'll leave an honest review of these services. I know my rep on this board isn't that much but look me up on other boards and you will see I am reputable.

Background:
    I had 3 accounts banned 1/23/2012 all of which I was able to unban on my own. On 2/5/2012 all 3 accounts were banned again. I tried to get them back and was only able to get 1/3 of them. The other two got the response,
    "As this issue has been reviewed by multiple representatives, it is now considered closed. Should you have any questions regarding a different account or issue, please feel free to contact us again. However, further inquiries regarding this issue will no longer receive a reply. "

I wasn't very hopeful about getting my accounts back, but I figured for $15 I should give it a shot. I contacted Sephirofl and got a reply a few hours later. One thing I wish was a little better was his communication. I wasn't able to use MSN to reach him, but he responds to emails in a timely matter so it isn't too much of an issue. I explained to him what happend and he sent me two letters to send to Blizzard. Keep in mind they told me further contact would just be ignored. Today I got one of the accounts back...
    Originally Posted by powergold
    great guy to work with,sold him one month RAF game time,he went first,smooth trade,ty ! A+++
    Originally Posted by ouijacom
    I'll have to say, even on new years eve he responded to me. Very legit, I just sent in my first email with this letter he provided me. The letter is very thorough, I expect great results. I'm crossing my fingers. Let's make it happen man.
    Originally Posted by bjorla
    Ok so my account was banned back in march of 2010 i thought because i never even bothered to deny the accusation is was hopeless, decided to see if sephirofl could help me and the results are.....

Hello friend,
    Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.
    The actions on the account have been removed, however you we have locked the account to ensure it is secure.
    In order to recover your account, please submit a Battle.net Support Ticket:
    In all honesty i thought the email he wrote up at first was was kind of generic but it DID work and for that i thank him.
    +rep and i will def going to give a tip, if he helps you give the man a tip he deserves it.
    Originally Posted by dark1463
    well he wrote me a very very nice letter will let every one know how it goes and might be a repeat customer they snagged 2 more of my accounts.
    Originally Posted by Galladil
    This guy is awesome. I paid the 15 bucks for lifetime unbann service. It took him aprox 30 mins to send me mail on steps i needed to take and of course an awesome letter to appeal my banned wow license. I did exactly as he said I did modify the letter a touch but it was a great outline could tell it was not a copy and paste letter he had just wrote it, and what do ya know first attempt BAM my wow license is now unbanned and i am back playing my main account. Two thumbs up to this guy Woot!!

WTS best unban service for mmo's only 20$ for a life time service!