WTT Working 2.4.3 Feenix Archangel Hack for your Warsong Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lordofsalem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Working 2.4.3 Feenix Archangel Hack for your Warsong Gold

Ever got a group together for Steam Vaults and always saw those Bots Going in and out of the instance like Super fast? and did you ever wonder what hack they were using? well its right here, and is available for trade for a Short time. this Hack for your Warsong Gold.

As Tittle says, i have a working Hack for patch 2.4.3 Feenix Archangel. hacks include

Controlled Speed of your choice
    Teleportation - Example ...Mage like Blink
    Teleport anywhere in Game Via Saved Destinations within the Hack and also can save your own for fast farming or Ganking!
    Fly - like Superman
    Super Jump / fall----want to Jump like the Hulk? NP this hack is for you!
    Track anything and Anyone...Yes even Stealthed people of the opposite Faction..Great for BG's
    No Fall Damage- Fall from any Height and take no Damage
    Increase your size to become massive or really small, Client side : ) so nobody can Report you.
    Wallclimb- Climb any mountain
    Nudge- Enables you to Go through Closed Doors, Keyed Dungeons to access places you normally wouldnt be able to : )
    Disable AFK- Great for BG Honor Farming, or if you want to keep your character logged in all Day !
    Levitate- Become Jesus
    Slowfall - Mage like ability
    Show Levels - Want to see what lvl someone is or a Raidboss? use this hack

you can do endless things with this as i have, lvl Characters from 1-70 within 2hrs or less, Mine Nodes with no competition Via the Teleporting hack, Solo Dungeon Bosses with the fly Hack if your ranged. Completely undetectable as i have been using this for 2yrs now and not once have i been Banned or Suspended.

I am only interested in Gold for the Realm Warsong Feenix. Private message me and i will get back to you going to the highest bidder, and if the price isn't high enough for me to bestow upon you this gift, this add will stay up until i see an offer i cant refuse . Serious people only as i know how much Gold you can make with this hack alone on the Archangel Realm.

FYI- i am not held Responsible for you being Banned, if your stupid with this Hack then you deserve to be banned, Reason for those of us using this hack who have been able to avoid Being banned is bc were smart with this software. The Trade will be Final and wont be a Refund if you get your account banned.
    Last edited by lordofsalem; 07-02-2013 at 10:18 PM.

WTT Working 2.4.3 Feenix Archangel Hack for your Warsong Gold
    Swifters's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything you say is correct, except, you have not been using it for 2 years, i have you on skype, and we have discussed about this and other functions, + i got this hack

Swifters's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and i was the one that tried out which bosses that could be soloed, in karazhan midnight , curator , moroes if you have 2 persons with the hack and can kite the adds. prince if you have dispeller may be possible, but he uses ranged attack on you, so havent worked that out yet.

luigiy's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong message sorry hehe
    Last edited by luigiy; 01-16-2014 at 01:30 PM.

lordofsalem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have me on Skype? i dont even know you brah, and no you dont have this hack...i can Promise you....and if you do...whats it called?

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this does the same shit as wow emu hacker or 1337 emu hacker.

dont waste your time with this guy.

lolorman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Link for it

Could i get the link for the download mate? ^^