Joomla joomla joomla joomla joomla joomla website dev menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BigBaller1978's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joomla joomla joomla joomla joomla joomla website dev

OK i know alot of people will claim to know things, Then when i see their work i can tell you dont know your shit like you say you do. so please know your shit. i will need proof of your work with joomla b4 i go handing over login info to edit website stuff.

what im looking for is a person that knows Joomla inside and out. i have a website and i need some help finishing it. this is not gunna be a thing where its you finish my site then we part ways, this is a long term deal. ill need you to maintain website as i need upgrades to site pictures or different things to help the website grow with new things.

price of you helping finish site and maintaining it as we need it done is clearly up to you. I can talk a percentage of all sales being yours, but theres more to just website work that you will be a part of too, customer service, powerleveling. I need help finishing my site that will then help me get my foot in the door. once finished we will market this shit every which way we can, how we market and reach out to people will clearly be how much money we make off of this. but what we are doing is guaranteed money and most of all its 100% LEGIT !!!!! i promise you that. i will prove to you how this business works and once i do you will be amazed. skype me at pusade1

Joomla joomla joomla joomla joomla joomla website dev