506 Rogue 13k achievements! Rare titles menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Toxic101's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

506 Rogue 13k achievements! Rare titles

Level 90 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    506 item level, that is 5/16 heroic T14 and 11/12 reg ToT, so you can get in to just about any raid you want! it is raid ready for who ever buys the account. I am the sole owner, and the only person to ever play this rogue, and the only person to own this account.
    Rare titles include : The Undying
    Champion of the naruu
    Hand of the a'dal 1000g on the account
    600 leatherworking and jewlcrafting!
    So many pieces of transmog items including armor and weapons!
    I have no rep on here, but I have 100% rep on playerauctions. I am also trying to sell it on there, ask me for a link to see my rep!
    I'm asking 315 on there, and I'd love to get 315 but due to fees im asking for 295 on here!
    I only accept paypal!
    Comment here first, then email me [email protected] or add me on skype.. cesfinest

506 Rogue 13k achievements! Rare titles
    Toxic101's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    506 Rogue 13k Achievements! Rare titles! - (For Sale Offer #79001837) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap WoW Accounts with Fast Delivery player auctions offer and rep!

Toxic101's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also have a 90 mage 470 item level that im looking for 150 for... can add it to the rogue account for an additional 100 so 395.