Level 30 GOLD 2 Platinum MMV Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Greatdrak's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 30 GOLD 2 Platinum MMV Account

Account is level 30, I am the original owner.
    61 Champions owned, high variety of all roles, some new champs, including Aatrox.
    700+ Regular wins
    Above average ranked stats
    3 Rune Pages, 2100 IP, (RP is spent), Runes included are for a standard AP build, standard ADC build, and a standard Tanky Jungle build
    Of course the rune pages are pretty universal and the AP can be used as a support build.

Account is ready to queue into ranked and you play out of elo hell.

Got tired of playing and grinding my way up, I don't want to waste anymore time when I have other obligations in real life.

Looking to get around $250.00 because it's rare to find an account that is out of elo hell with this many champs and good runes.

Price negotiable, lowballers begone.

Also, to avoid any children attempting to scam me via paypal, we will exchange contact information. This includes Name, address, phone, and a facebook if you have one. Post here first with your interest, and then business may be conducted via email or skype.
    Last edited by Greatdrak; 06-27-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    Roses are Blue, Violets are Red, I'm crap with colors, but killer in Bed.

Level 30 GOLD 2 Platinum MMV Account
    [Z]em's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if your interested but I am willing to trade my Battle.net account with you.

It has a very nice WoW account with all expansions and many characters, also SC2 is on the account along with WC3.

Let me know if your interested in this trade