EU WOW ACCOUNT, 90 EX-GLADIATOR Druid + Mage + Warrior + Shaman + Rogue menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

josh210693's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU WOW ACCOUNT, 90 EX-GLADIATOR Druid + Mage + Warrior + Shaman + Rogue

As stated in title, EU WOW ACCOUNT, 90 EX-GLADIATOR Druid + Mage + Warrior + Shaman + Rogue. more info below

Notable items and titles on account that I can think of: Arena Master, Gladiator achievement completed + Ruthless Gladaitor's Twilight Drake on the Druid.

90 Druid: Ex-Gladiator (S10) Horde Tauren on a high population PvP server, Mostly PvP geared (494 pvp Feral gear, 490 ish balance gear). T2 gear and weapons from every season from S9-S12 and almost every usable pvp weapon from S5 to S12. Few tyrannical pieces for feral and balance. This is the main character on the account and had been my pride and joy for years after falling in love with feral PvP, the account has great PvP statistics making finding arena partners very easy. 2520 2v2 personal rating achieved, 2650 3v3 rating achieved and around 2k 5v5 rating achieved.

90 Shaman: 486 ish PVP geared Dwarf Elemental Shaman on the same server as the druid, again alot of previous pvp gear and T2 weapons.

90 Human Mage: somewhere between 485-490 Item level PVP geared on one of the most popular alliance PVP bg's and server, 2200 ish arena xp with S12 T2 weapons and previous season's T2 gear for transmog.

90 Human Warrior: Decent (47X item level) geared nothing much to say here.

90 Blood Elf Rogue: Completely un-geared fresh dinged.

I've not gone into much detail at all about the account, genuinely interested buyers feel free to ask more information about it. Time-wasters and dreamers aren't welcome
    Genuine reason for sale, not enough spare time to properly get into the game again and lost interest completely, sad to see such a great account inactive.

Looking for 300 Euro's, I'm open to offers but I'm not fussed if this doesn't sell.

EU WOW ACCOUNT, 90 EX-GLADIATOR Druid + Mage + Warrior + Shaman + Rogue
    Piercex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still active here and still got the account?