Tibia Account for world of warcraft items,gold or anything of value you come up with menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mashadow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tibia Account for world of warcraft items,gold or anything of value you come up with

im willing to let go off my tibia account with a lvl 82 paladin on it and few lvl 30's characters (3) 300k on the account full blessed character... no house, 2 months of premium.. 1 month is going right now and 1 is still in a scroll unused on the account! im accapting wow EU gold, items, vanity items like pets mounts even blizz shop mounts, boosts for rating or items... or any good offer you can give me...

can contact me on skype, [email protected] or just leave a reply here

Tibia Account for world of warcraft items,gold or anything of value you come up with
    Mashadow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still selling this account, and im trying to selling it fast before the gametime gets rid off it while it still has premium... accept paypal , world of warcraft EU items and gold or real money.. anything u think of value make offer and ill see if ill accept it... if somebody knows a decent website to sell it would aprriciate that aswell thx