LOWEST PRICE 2200/Gladiator/Rank 1 Carries on US servers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOWEST PRICE 2200/Gladiator/Rank 1 Carries on US servers

Alright guys I found a group of people that are treasure if you are looking for cheap carries. I did a test run with these guys and they finished a gladiator carry on my hunter within 1 week. These players are currently holding 3 rank 1 placements over 3 different servers so believe me when I say they are extremely good at what they do.

1. 2200 - $100
    This will get your "Three's Company: 2200" achievement opening you up to a new level of players to run arenas with. This will also give you access to the 2200 weapon enchants.

2.Gladiator - $300
    This will get you all of your 3s achievements up to "Three's Company: 2400" and you will receive the Gladiator Mount at the end of the season along with your Gladiator achievement. This means in that given season you were in the top 0.5% of teams in either 3s or 5s on your Battle Group.

You will also be able to wear the "Gladiator" Title for the following season.

This will also potentially make it available for you to get your Tyrannical Tabard and Cloak which require 2500+ rating in 3s 5s or RBGs. This is obviously very rare.

3. Rank 1 - $850
    This is one of the most rare achievements in the game. This means that you were on one of the 26 teams in the US that were on the HIGHEST rated 3s, or 5s of your battlegroup. Out of the 13 million active characters and 3 million players in the US only 91-208 characters get Rank 1 each season.

You will get every achievement that you would normally get with gladiator however you will also get the PERMANENT title "Tyrannical Gladiator".

With the coming changes to arena next season this may become even more rare due to the upcoming changes.

Here are the models of the previous gladiator mounts that are unobtainable.

I am a site donator, paypal verified, epicnpc verified, a professional trusted selleron maskedcrusader.

Here are the links to my other profiles on epicnpc, and masked crusader.

If you are interested please contact me over skype
    Skype - Darkcore932
    I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Let me link you some legitimate carry sites so that you can compare pricing.

RatingBoost

Last edited by Dare932; 07-23-2013 at 07:20 PM.

LOWEST PRICE 2200/Gladiator/Rank 1 Carries on US servers
    Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sale still going till June 30th!!!!!

Mothamoz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be interested in the 2200 boost but I think I will await some positive reviews

sadman1990's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good evening, I purchased a 2v2 carry from these group of friends a week ago. It was the only achivement i needed for The Arena Master. I expected this purchase to be rejected at first, due to the MMR in 2s being sorely deflated, and also requiring a really impressive Win-Loss.

However, after speaking to these guys, they told me that they could do it! They were even willing to accept a deposit initially and the rest of the payment at 2.2k. They did inform me that due to the nature of 2s, the carry might take a week. Boy, was i totally wrong. They started up the boost extremely quickly, and were very vocal on Skype as well, constantly keeping me updated of their progress, or any hard teams they ran into.

Their service was extremely efficient and friendly. I had doubts initially due to the 2s Bracket being extremely difficult to hit 2.2k. However, these guys are all Rank 1s and genuine Glad Level Players, and my carry was completed in a COUPLE of days! I was told a week initially, but they played over a 100 games in the span of 2 days just to complete the carry for me. I was very very impressed with the quality of their service.

I understand that these guys prefer to do Glad Carries or 2.2k in 3s. However, they really went the extra mile by helping me out in 2s. This is something really commendable and their service is definitely genuine and very efficient.

All in all if i have to rate their service quality, its would be a definite 10/10. This service has really left a true impression on me, unlike the other more famous boosting services. They are friendly down to earth peeps who are always keeping you updated of their progress.

No other site offers their price. Highly recommended. All in all, these guys are fantastic, and will definitely make your money worth

Satisfied Customer.

-

adsum's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are legit businessmen and experts at what they do. I originally wanted to purchase the Gladiator title from them, but eventually decided that I'd rather receive some training from them instead. So I talked with them and arranged a private 1v1 lesson w/ their #1 ranked priest and he taught me how to play my class to the best of my ability. They are very accommodating and have your best interest in mind. Would definitely use them again.

Killadamo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested, but how long will it take to get to 2200?

Dare932's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Killadamo View Post
    Interested, but how long will it take to get to 2200?
    Depends which bracket you are referring to...in 3s it usually only takes one day. If we have any internet issues of any sort it can take 2 days.

For 2s it usually only takes about a couple days...sometimes a week depending on what kind of ques we are getting.

Killadamo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, hourwise if possible, would have to organise a day off to do it all

gladbuddy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought one last weekend, got my rating pushed to top 10team in only 3 night! everything went smooth. Really good booster i recommand them.

satisfiedcustomer06's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased a gladiator carry from these guys. They got 2500 in just 1 day of queueing! Already got my tabard and 2.4 cheiv! AMAZINGLY FAST, these guys are pro at what they do, and are the cheapest carries on the market believe me i checked! THANKS AGAIN!

Tajinerd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shot you a Skype message