Very rare LoL gold account, 100 champs, 71 skins menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pogasta93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very rare LoL gold account, 100 champs, 71 skins

Hello, i would like to sell my account, i am inactive about 2 months. On account you can find abour 120Rp and 1k IP with active 15 Win IP boost. Ranked division is GOLD V with silver border from last season. You can find 12 complete runepages (AD, AP, Tank, AS jungler, Ryze, Elise,...) and almost all runes. If you buy it, i will change e-mail adress (main) to yours, give you security answer and all other info you will want. I am only owner, account never have been banned or sold. On account you can find exactly 71 skins and 100 champions. You can find very rare skins like Pax Sivir, K-9 Nasus, CHampinship Riven or legacy skins like Leopard Nidalee, Safari Caitlyn or limited edition skins like Bad Santa Veigar, Haunted Maokai, TPA bundle,...

Complete list of champions and skins you can find here:
    Code:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ars3EOqrSA96dFVyY3l6ZTNUdkJZMzNmMnBkeWpqbUE&usp=sharing
    I will sell it rly cheap.

PM

Very rare LoL gold account, 100 champs, 71 skins