Epic geard 11.5k CW and 9.5k TR 43 Cleric dragon server, 60$ founders pack. + more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Wuzzabuzza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic geard 11.5k CW and 9.5k TR 43 Cleric dragon server, 60$ founders pack. + more

Serious offers only please. If you aren't repped with some positive feedback don't even bother. Paypal verified a must. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks. and GL

CW was my main and has greater plaguefire enchant + soulforged enchant Plus a full set of high viziers in the bank incase shadow weaver gets nerfed pretty bad. lots of extras in the mail for gearing alts and highest level porfession in 19 on the rogue. the accounts worth alot imo but i'm willing to take offers if i don't see anything that sparks my attention i'll start a bidding. Thanks for looking.

Epic geard 11.5k CW and 9.5k TR 43 Cleric dragon server, 60$ founders pack. + more
    Wuzzabuzza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking 100$ if anyone's interested in it.

Leave me your Skype info here and the best time to contact you thanks.
    Last edited by Wuzzabuzza; 06-21-2013 at 03:42 AM.