Rogue Feenix 1.12.1 (Warsong) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Spudwick's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue Feenix 1.12.1 (Warsong)

Hi selling my geared rogue/warrior on the same account. Rogue has various epics i will post all items of value.

Rogue (Alliance)
    4/5 2.5 (helm,shoulders,legs,boots)
    4/8 t2 (gloves,bracers, chest, shoulders)
    1/9 t3 (belt)
    Daggers; Harbinger of doom, Perditions Blade, Fang of the Faceless, Gut gore ripper, Dagger of veiled shadows, Felstriker
    Weapons; Chromatically tempered sword, Sand polished hammer, warblade of the hakkari
    rings/cape/neck/trinket; Barbed Choker/onyxia tooth pendant(neck). Cape of veiled shadows (cape). Ring of qiraji fury/Master dragon slayers ring/signet ring of the bronze dragon flight (Ring). Kiss of the spider/Hand of justice/The borrowers shell(trinket).

Also has many pvp trinkets through engineering, Rank 8 blue pvp gear Full cooking/fishing skills as well as engineering and enchanting

Warrior(Alliance)
    Warrior is nothing special but a nice addition to the account has 6/8 t1 with various tanking epics/PreBiS blues. Also has a PvP arms set with zin rohk 2h sword and a pve fury set with PreBis/10% minimum hit. Also has max Blacksmith with sharpened elemental stone recipe

Add me skype: teaguecmarshall

Rogue Feenix 1.12.1 (Warsong)