90 Paladin and Priest Alliance (Human) US servers + Diablo 60 Barb menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rep858's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 Paladin and Priest Alliance (Human) US servers + Diablo 60 Barb

First off, I just created this account so I know it will seem sketchy, I am aware of this. It just dawned upon me that I no longer have passion to play WoW, and it sits around and gets not attention that it needs. I am the original owner, had this account since June 2006. The account will stay active till bought. I will be giving my photo ID along with this account, and my personal cell phone number, email, skype, and facebook. So if anything ever happens, I'll be there for contact.

I also have a lift time membership with honorbuddy which will also be sold with the account. Do not worry, I have never been banned or had any previous warnings.

The account also has Diablo 3 with a 60 Barbarian.

90 Human Paladin
    - More or less fresh, has a few decent epics picked up from raid finder and world bosses.
    - Has about 20,000g
    - 600 jewel crafting and 600 inscription (I've spent some time in these and looks nice)

90 Human Priest
    - Full season 13 epic PvP set (Discipline)
    - 600 mining and 600 herbalism

various alts as well ranging from 10-70 will list all the ones over 70!
    85 Dwarf Shaman
    85 Dwarf Hunter
    78 Human Death Knight

I can be skyped at jboltmeister.
    Please post here before skyping, or I will not accept. Take care and thanks for viewing! Bring the offers, and will not reply back if you offer under 100.00 USD. Thanks!

90 Paladin and Priest Alliance (Human) US servers + Diablo 60 Barb