Wts g menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Wts g

reecetarren's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts g

alright guys, I know im noob here but i came across a referral for this site on Google never seen it before but trying to sell my gold as i don't get to play any more and ive been through so many seller site and they offer awful money.

So basically I'm on tarren mill I have 250k to sell and im looking to sell the complete lot or in amounts of 20k. I'm open to offers but all amounts are to be pre-agreed and screenshots will be taken of transactions, transactions are without exception to be screens-hotted and face to face trade with an item to be handed over a piece of food or crappy gey item maybe blingtron junk?

This is only on tarren mill! pm me etc pay pal only for your safety and mine

please remember do not offer if you have no paypal and do not agree to pay before a screen shot of the transaction. I would advise that you also take screen shots for any resolution in paypal transactions

This isnt a scam im just tired of paying subscription for the game hardly play and dont want a crappy price from a website!

PM

Wts g
    reecetarren's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tarren mil EU horde for PM's .........