**Limited Boost** Cheap Boosting Diamond V Player menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LimitedBoost's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**Limited Boost** Cheap Boosting Diamond V Player

Hello OwnedCore, My good friend and I decided that we would try and start an Elo boosting service and our goal is to make it the cheapest and to have it done in a decent time a little background I am currently diamond league and still moving up and my friend is plat 1 and fighting to get to diamond. We know we are new to this site so any vouch games or getting verified by a mod is fine with me to start off we will only boost from Bronze 5-gold 1 cause it will go the fastest but once we get a few more vouches and a little more known I am very confident in our ability to boost all the way into the Platinum division.

How it would work is we would be duo queing on your account and one of our many low tier smurfs.
    As of right now we will only accept payments from the paypal gift system.
    It will be done the 50/50 system as in you pay 50% upfront and then 50% once we get to the half way point in the job.
    We are just two kids that could use the
    extra cash we are on break and have all the time in the world to take on plenty of boosts.

We also do bundles, if interested! If buying more than one Bracket Division it's $10 off.
    We are doing Vouch games now.

Once we get a bit more known, we will go into Platinum Division.
    Here's our pricing.

Diamond Proof

You can contact us Via Skype or a Forum PM!

**Limited Boost** Cheap Boosting Diamond V Player
    LimitedBoost's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few vouch games.

GodfatherBigpimpen's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are legit had them do a few vouch games for me and they did amazing will be using them in the future