League of Legends ELO BOOSTING menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

joshx3s's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends ELO BOOSTING

Hello I am a Diamond player and I will boost your elo! simple as that
    Bronze V-IV:10$
    Bronze IV-III: 10$
    Bronze III-II: 10$
    Bronze II-I: 10$
    Bronze I-Silver V: 20$

Silver V-IV: 15$
    Silver IV-III: 15$
    Silver II-I: 15$
    Silver I-Gold V: 30$

Gold V-IV : 20$
    Gold IV-III: 20$
    Gold III-II: 20$
    Gold II-I: 20$
    Gold I-Plat V: 40$

Anything Further may take longer and message me for the prices My Skype is Joshx3s

Why Elo Boost?:
    Well to gain elo silly! Cheap affordable prices and I will work as fast as I can.
    The reason I do not state prices for Plat and Diamond is because It wil be more difficult from there carrying from plat to diamond can be done but might take longer than in the lower elos.

How Do I Know If I Can Trust You?:
    True. Trust is not easily shown especially off the internet but what possibly could I want to steal from you? I can easily raise an account to atleast platinum very quickly so there is no point in me taking your account plus Riot is a very reliable game designer and can easily bring your account for you even if I change your password since I am not asking for your email or anything else just your IGN and Password. You will only need to pay in the beginning, however I will win 2-3 Free Games for you to show that I am not going to scam you.

League of Legends ELO BOOSTING