0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New chest/profession limit

Don't know if anyone else noticed or ran into the same issue yet, but on top of removing some of the close to the beginning profession nodes and chests, they seem to have added a limit to the number of chests/nodes you can "harvest" in any given period of time. The place i do my farming at remains almost unchanged except for a node near the door, but during my farming this evening I noticed something interesting. THE NODES STOP GIVING YOU SHIT!

You get 1 junk item, and if its a chest/body you get the silver, but there are no uncommon items or enchants/rune stones. Every single chest/node in the last 3 resets has done this to me (tested it to make sure it wasn't just bad luck)

Also, the grey junk items you get seem to also be the lower priced ones. For example I was getting Broken Glass which sells for 2 copper rather than the 6 silver items I ALWAYS got before.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 06-13-2013 at 11:03 PM.

New chest/profession limit
    FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I just noticed, Chests/Body nodes and profession nodes are separate, chests and bodies just started giving me silver/junk but professions nodes still gave me things.

The cooldown also doesn't seem very long, About 5-10 minutes.

Also I'm unsure if continuing to farm nodes resets the timer or not.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 06-13-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Obbeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did like 3 illithid enclave runs both chests werent sparkly so its longer then 10 min me thinks

FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Obbeh View Post
    i did like 3 illithid enclave runs both chests werent sparkly so its longer then 10 min me thinks
    Thats different, these are still sparkling. Thats the chest reset timer, which was a couple patches ago to fix the "logout and in" exploit.

Obbeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    Thats different, these are still sparkling. Thats the chest reset timer, which was a couple patches ago to fix the "logout and in" exploit.
    yea i was doing the quest int he chasm too like 3 nights ago got every chest each run

with the nerf to the bodies like you guys are noteing AND chests illithid is prolly best now since you wont get any rank 2s slower and more annoying but the lack of the 2 bodies and 2 chests really hurts the hcasm quest

FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Obbeh View Post
    yea i was doing the quest int he chasm too like 3 nights ago got every chest each run

with the nerf to the bodies like you guys are noteing AND chests illithid is prolly best now since you wont get any rank 2s slower and more annoying but the lack of the 2 bodies and 2 chests really hurts the hcasm quest
    Chasm isn't bad at all, if I don't super rush rush I barely even hit the limit sometimes. I used to just keep running through having full bags, but now I use the time of running back to the closest vendor to "cooldown"

Made 15g still in a couple of hours, and about 90k AD with the reduced rank 5 AH prices
    Last edited by FattyXP; 06-14-2013 at 03:16 AM.

Obbeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not bad i was doing chasm in right around 5 min illithid enclave is takeing me a bit longer cause the mobs hit like trucks lol

kevin719's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im farming it, I coupled Astral bot and Autoit and that works like a charm on my rogue it takes 37s to do one node and chain it, and i did it like 500 times and sometimes the node is not there but after one reset it comes back

mxnyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok...........................................