VM archer (5 level 60's) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Anntoeknee's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VM archer (5 level 60's)

Selling my founders account with 5 level 60's. Archer, warrior, zerker, and sorc are all on tempest reach. Lancer is on mount tyrannas.

I have warrior, lancer, berserker, sorcerer, and archer all level 60.

My warrior and lancer arn't that geared at all basically fresh 60's.

Zerker has full mayhem kn20 raid pve set all +9 and masterworked already. I just haven't decided to get +12 on all the items yet. Also has two wind's whisperers which are the 2nd best earrings and I have two conquer rings which are the best in slot for rings. After zerker is all +12 his ilvl will be 162.

Sorcerer has abyss weapon and chest +9 and fraywind boots/gloves +9. Has reputation earrings and rings that all have slots.

Last I have an ilvl 161 archer with VM bow with perfect pvp stats. I can one shot victors geared and fraywind geared people in bgs depending on crit. I also have the conjunct bow +12, regent bow +9 and also the mayhem k20 man bow +12. I have the conjunct chest, boots, gloves all +12. I have the mayhem chest +12 and the mayhem gloves/boots which I haven't enchanted at all since I don't really need to use them. The jewelry I have are two queens call which are the best in slot earrings with perfect stats and two conquer rings with perfect stats and the necklace from CoF. The necklace is only the 4% attack speed not the 6%. Also has all the best master glyphs you would need for archer so you don't have to waste time or a lot of gold getting them.

Edit: Forgot to mention archer has almost 4k killing spree credits so if you get the rating you will be able to get both the bloodrave boots and gloves.

With my archer I can easily do MCHM and KN 20 man. MCHM is said to be the hardest dungeon and kn20 is the hardest raid and I can do both easily on my archer and zerker.

My account also has the special white lion from collectors edition, the trm spider mount account bound, the blue founders horse mount, I also have the red troll mount that recently came out. Archer has lots, lots, and lots of cosmetic stuff for him. A lot of costumes, head stuff, etc.

I'm open to all offers. Feel free to PM me or if my box is full you can also email me at [email protected].

VM archer (5 level 60's)
    Gevilbanana's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are u in eu server

Gevilbanana's Avatar Private