WTS Amazing World of Warcraft account l 8 Level 90s l Extremely Cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

seet5566's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Amazing World of Warcraft account l 8 Level 90s l Extremely Cheap!

i have a battle.net account with all world of warcraft expansions,Diablo 3,and Diablo 2! Has only 1 day of gametime left! The account has 3 level 60s on Diablo 3,and 8 level 90s on WoW! The account has 10.8k Achievement points,has 122 Mounts including tons of rare ones! (ruby panther,Azure cloud serpant,drake of the west wind,raven lord,sandstone drake, and lots of others!) I will be using an official Middleman for this transaction i'm looking for around $200 really cheap! Its an amazing account i have all the information including a Valid Drivers license copy! please post here before contacting me! my skype is sayume55
    has lots of Titles including!
    Champion of the Frozen Wastes
    Destroyer's End
    Twilight Vanquisher
    the Kingslayer
    the Argent Champion
    and lots more!

Level 90 Human Shadow Priest - Level 90 Human Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Undead Warrior - Level 90 Undead Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Undead Discipline Priest - Level 90 Undead Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Human paladin - Level 90 Human Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Troll Druid - Level 90 Troll Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Undead Mage - Level 90 Undead Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Human Paladin - Level 90 Human Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 Tauren Shaman - Level 90 Tauren Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 85 Undead Death Knight - Level 85 Undead Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 87 Blood Elf Hunter - Level 87 Blood Elf Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    The account also has 3 Level 60s on Diablo 3,
    Level 60 Monk,Level 60 Barbarian,Level 60 Witch Doctor

WTS Amazing World of Warcraft account l 8 Level 90s l Extremely Cheap!