[WTT] My beloved Molten WoW accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AndrewAndrew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTT] My beloved Molten WoW accounts

Hello there . I'm here to present you my beloved accounts on Molten WoW that I've worked a lot for . As you might have guessed already I intend to sell ( or trade ) them . Now you must be wondering .. Why do i wish to do so ? The reason is only one : I am tired of world of warcraft . If I got them sold , I would quit wow permanently , and If I could trade them for something else , I wouldn't look back .

So let's go back to the main part , the characteristics of these accounts .

Account number one :
    -a Full wrathful best in slot geared mage . It has a lot of good achievements and statistics , like over 2400 rating in 2`s and over 2000 in 3`s . It also has a lot of days played . The account is premium

Account number two :
    -a Full wrathful best in slot geared holy paladin. Has over 2500 maximum 2v2 rating and over 2000 maximum 3v3 rating . A lot of days played . The account is premium

Account number three :
    -a 4/5 wrathful discipline priest . It has over 2,2k maximum 2v2 rating ( I'm not sure about 3`s ) . Has a lot of days played + the account is premium .

Account number four :
    -a 6k gearscore PVE geared warlock . It has some very good achievements such as fall of the lich king 10 normal and crimson halls 10 heroic . A lot of days played . The account is not premium .

You can contact me on skype , the ID is : Rubberboy9 .

This is it guys , hope you enjoyed reading and I wish you a happy day .

[WTT] My beloved Molten WoW accounts
    Nikk0z's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested, I added you on Skype.