divisions rush (more cheaper) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rev1veboot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

divisions rush (more cheaper)

ABOUT ME

I'm a League of Legends player from beta/s1. I am currently in Diamond IV, and I could not upload more for lack of time, because I've been dedicating time to raise other people's accounts / friends.

WHAT I OFFER

* Rushear offer you account from the division you are to want. Currently, I'm just willing to go to GOLD accounts since fortunately people (always anonymous) trust me and not a bill that I have to climb up. Obviously more accounts you have, take me, but I will try as usual be quick and effective for you to continue relying on me. Normally I try to make Division / day.

CONTACT

Email: [email protected]
    Private message forum.

Why trust ME

* I am very clear and simple in this respect, if you do not trust me, do not. I have no need to "steal" accounts, since they would gain nothing and honestly I do this to earn a dinerín for doing what I really love, play.

PAYMENT

* Payment is via paypal only, what, both you and I have a confidence that both do what is agreed. Besides being faster and easier.

REQUIREMENTS

3 Characters by ROLE / LINE. (Required)
    2 pages of runes (AP and AD). (Required)
    1 free rune page to my 100% available (Optional).

PRICE

15 € per subdivision. (Bo3) Example: Bronze Bronze V to I.
    € 20 per division. (BO5) Example: Silver Bronze I to V.

divisions rush (more cheaper)