Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Marvel Heroes] Fly without using mana (and other stuff)

I have flight bound to right mouse button, I haven't tried it with other bindings.

Flying for Free
    You can right click once to start flying, and then double- right click very fast and your character will begin to fly. Your mana will not drain and you will gain mana (up to your max, obviously) while in flight. This allows you to fly indefinitely.

Sometimes it takes me 15-20 seconds of trying to get it to kick in, but I've never not been able to do it.

edit: It's actually a lot easier to click once to fly, and right as you're falling from the initial jump/fall, hit the fly button again. I'm able to do it about 80% of the time now on my first try.

Zoom Exploit
    I'm too lazy to write something to do this automatically because it takes 2 seconds to do without one, but you can edit zoom levels using cheat engine easily. Search for float-1000 (zoomed out fully) and then float-450 (zoomed in fully) and you'll have the address.

Weird Double-Click Behavior
    Somebody else pointed out (in another thread) summoning a pet multiple times with double-click but this weirdness works with many things. It makes you fly without using mana. You can also double- right click an item and it will sell it/buyback instantly. It will also transfer to your stash/back to your inventory (without moving the mouse for either).

Crafting (not an exploit, but something to play with)
    Open the crafting menu and pick a recipe that requires multiples of the same object. Right click the crafting material from your stash. The icon will turn grey. Left click on the Stash icon (in the big giant list that shows all of the stashes you can buy). You can now right click the same crafting material again and it will add it to the next material spot in the recipe. You can fill up the whole recipe this way, but hitting craft just returns the item to your inventory. I played around with it for 30 minutes and couldn't make it do anything substantial.. but maybe somebody else can find something useful.

I've seen a level 43 and a level 50, both in the PVP area. Was a wolverine and a captain america. There might be an exp exploit out there, or maybe they just bought a shitload of experience potions and have been playing non-stop. I dunno.

There's an artifact that gives you 50 health every time you pick up an item. It should be relatively easy to write something that drops a shitload of items (bandages or whatever) and picks them up again instantly in order to full heal yourself very quick.

That's all I have so far. I'll share some more if I can find anything.

Seldain
    Last edited by Seldain; 06-09-2013 at 10:12 PM.

[Marvel Heroes] Fly without using mana (and other stuff)
    Seldain's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wait, what/where is Limbo?

None of my friends are playing so it's been a bitch finding people to do any of the endgame junk with.

edit: Oh, it's one of the challenges. Well damn, guess I better unlock it.

Darthmilk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm im a nub
    Last edited by Darthmilk; 06-09-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Zestro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard rumors of a shard exploit in this game, trying to figure it out myself. I also hear people are streaming said shard exploit but can't find the correct streamers. Might be something for people to look into.

cameronmd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the flying thing. That'll help when I'm looking for certain zones ect.

Pet thing doesn't work for herbi at least.

Not going to try cheat engine for scare of ban.

Also trying the double click on crafting items and crafted items ;D nothing so far....

Seldain's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flying is fairly useful on doom if you don't have someone who can stand next to him.. if you can fly and sit on top of him he won't use his teleport very often and everybody else can get many more attacks off during phase 2.

He can't hurt you with any of his attacks while you're flying.. the only thing you gotta watch out for are those orange orbs that float around.