523 SPriest/501 HPally Alt|15.2k achieves|40 FoS|Delver,Tranquil|160 Mounts| menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

toxicguardian89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

523 SPriest/501 HPally Alt|15.2k achieves|40 FoS|Delver,Tranquil|160 Mounts|

Today I have a great account up for trade. Please take your time reading through it and feel free to shoot me a message after posting with any questions or offers.

Armory :
    Level 90 Human Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory (Priest)
    Level 90 Human Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory (Paladin)

Characters On Account :
    90 Shadow Priest - | 523 ilvl PvE | Maxed Tailoring | Maxed Enchanting |
    90 Holy Paladin - | 501 ilvl PvE | Maxed JC | Maxed Blacksmithing |
    86 Rogue - | Just a character I am leveling up | Almost maxed Herbalism | Fresh Alchemy |

General Info :
    Lots of titles including Tranquil Master, Delver of the Vaults, Savior of Azeroth, the Wakener + Many more
    15.2k achievement points
    Exalted with all MoP reps
    40 Feats of Strength
    295 Valor (Not capped for the week)
    About 10k gold at the moment]
    Lots of BoA and transmog gear in the bank
    158 mounts with some nice rare ones as well

What I am currently looking for is something equivalent to my account. Please don't waste my time with low-balls. My account is very well rounded overall and I expect yours to be the same.
    If you are repped I am more than willing to go fist. Bring on the trades! Don't be shy! =]

AIM : toxicguardian89

523 SPriest/501 HPally Alt|15.2k achieves|40 FoS|Delver,Tranquil|160 Mounts|
    toxicguardian89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upppppppp!