Level 80 accounts that are transferable to your main account!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tongea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 80 accounts that are transferable to your main account!!

I will be selling level 80 accounts all done in your name so it will be transferable to the account of your wish. During the time of me leveling your new accounts you will be able to add the account I'm leveling on Real ID. What this means is you can track the progress of your character that I will be leveling. The price of this will be60 EUROS I am currently ONLY doing EU, I might be opening up to US later but I'm currently EU only. Feel free to ask me any questions.

My skype is Tongea123, add me on that for further details.

Level 80 accounts that are transferable to your main account!!
    Fazzari's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to be rude or anything, but why would people consider buying this service? What does this offer that the others don't?
    1-80 for 60 euros is expensive. People can buy SoR accounts for 14 euros and merge them to their main account and transfer their instant lvl 80 character. 14+20 euros for the transfer fee which will be 34 euros for an instant lvl 80 into your main account without any chance for a ban.

Sorry mate but you will need to make it way cheaper or try some other kind of services Good luck!