[5.3] US-Server Item Dupe! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sgdevoid's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[5.3] US-Server Item Dupe!

Hello! After several months of research, trial and error, blood, sweat, and tears... I finally figured it out!

I am selling very detailed instructions on how to Dupe any item as long as you have possession; I am only going to sell this 3 times, as you can imagine this kind of method would ruin the game, and value of any items.

Just made a video of me duping a couple of items! If you want proof please message me via email, and I will also make an instruction video on how to dupe as well!

I have only tried on a US Live servers so I cannot guarantee it works on all servers, but I see no reason why it wouldn't.

My method allows you to duplicate any item as long as you have possession of said item, it can be BoE, BoA, BoP, anything. For proof, here is a screenshot of a soulbound mount (the rarest thing I had to dupe, ATM).

I have compiled the instructions into a very secure site, and everything will be discussed once payment is made.

I am only accepting in game gold for payment, PayPal was becoming a hassle. You must be willing to trade me the gold, in game, on my server. I am asking 300k gold!

If you are interested please email me at [email protected], serious inquiries only.

I WILL NOT REVEAL ANY DETAILS OF THE PROCESS UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.

I have not posted this anywhere else, OwnedCore you are the first to see this post!
    Last edited by sgdevoid; 06-15-2013 at 04:42 PM.

[5.3] US-Server Item Dupe!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention the price!!

See above.
    Last edited by sgdevoid; 06-15-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Battler624's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    500$? seriously?

Fazzari's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the price is actually ok if you think what you could do with that dupe! Duping only 2 swift spectral tigers will make you a profit! What is interesting though is how long this method have existed and did it just got noticed in patch 5.3 or has it survived through 5.1 and 5.2?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this may have been the same method in 5.1 and 5.2, as far as I'm concerned it was probably more of a "lucky guess" when I finally figured it out.

That's really the only reason why I put it up for $500, I probably just got lucky but I didn't want to keep this info to myself... but I am only going to sell it 3 times, so far only 1 person has contacted me, I thought it was a good find where patch 5.3 was just released. Good potential for someone to make some money!

Nerdrenx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DEAL WITH CARE.

Blizzard send me some mounts twice or thrice I have no idea why, mounts soulbound too. Not a proof until Bind on Equip mount is shown with a screenshot

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nerdrenx View Post
    DEAL WITH CARE.

Blizzard send me some mounts twice or thrice I have no idea why, mounts soulbound too. Not a proof until Bind on Equip mount is shown with a screenshot
    Huh? I must have read the first part of your sentence 4 times, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

But if you read my post the rarest thing I had was that soulbound mount, I don't have anything rarer than that... so I decided to dupe that for the screenshot. I don't have a BoE mount otherwise I would.

Price is negotiable for the first buyer, since I could use someone to vouch for me that it works.

Alfalfa's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    70/79
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sgdevoid View Post
    Huh? I must have read the first part of your sentence 4 times, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

But if you read my post the rarest thing I had was that soulbound mount, I don't have anything rarer than that... so I decided to dupe that for the screenshot. I don't have a BoE mount otherwise I would.

Price is negotiable for the first buyer, since I could use someone to vouch for me that it works.
    He means sometimes blizzard's mail thingy can bug out and send you the same soulbound/unique mount like 10+ times.

dmxdawg4321's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You posted an unedited screenshot containing your username, class, and race. You don't think they'll ban you?

It wasn't that hard - Fistweaver @ Skullcrusher - Community - World of Warcraft

This guide is well worth it if it does what he claims it does, $500 is nothing.

EDIT: Blood, sweat, and tears? I'm not trying to sound rude but how do you bleed from playing a video game? I ragequit and cut my wrists all the time.
    Last edited by dmxdawg4321; 06-09-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alfalfa View Post
    He means sometimes blizzard's mail thingy can bug out and send you the same soulbound/unique mount like 10+ times.
    Ahhh, that makes sense then. Yeah, not the case here.

Originally Posted by dmxdawg4321 View Post
    You posted an unedited screenshot containing your username, class, and race. You don't think they'll ban you?

It wasn't that hard - Fistweaver @ Skullcrusher - Community - World of Warcraft
    If I was afraid, I would have blurred out my name.

Originally Posted by dmxdawg4321 View Post
    EDIT: Blood, sweat, and tears? I'm not trying to sound rude but how do you bleed from playing a video game? I ragequit and cut my wrists all the time.
    Taking things literally is so 2001. :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick update, one person has already purchased the dupe for $300, so now I'm selling it two more times for $500!

I asked the guy to post in this thread to confirm it works (since he said it worked through email's), but I haven't heard back from him and haven't seen him post in this thread, lol.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just made a video of me duping a couple of items! If you want proof please message me via email, and I will also make an instruction video on how to dupe as well!

Xai0's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking with sgdevoid yesterday, and after a lot of talking I decided to buy the dupe from him. I transfered the money with paypal and haven't heard from him since..! I will update this post if I hear from him!
    Wtf is a signature?

pringo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too have talked to sgdevoid yesterday and have sent payment to him yesterday. Waiting to hear back from him.

will update once instructions have been received and I have attempted the dupe myself.

Xai0's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like a scammer, he havn't contacted me yet and I transfered the money 20 hours ago..
    I have issued a refund with paypal already..
    Wtf is a signature?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast