Cheap 85-90 Leveling | done in 7 hours max | No account sharing | EU Horde menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

drunkmental's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap 85-90 Leveling | done in 7 hours max | No account sharing | EU Horde

Are you tired of doing all the quest and instances and literally wasting way too much time in it?

Well now i could ease it for you, wouldn't it just be so much better to get someone else to do it for you..? Yes i thought too! So now to the more serious part.

Since this boost takes around 6-7 hours from just grinding mobs all over the place, the price is somewhat high as I'm sitting constantly just farming mobs, with a few breaks obviously but apart from that I'm just sitting there farming constantly until you get to level 90.

The price is set to 30€ for this boost (6€/level)

However, I'm gonna ask for 6€ before we start and after you ding every single time as its a safety thing for me in case you're planning on scamming me.

What i expect from you:
    Well its nothing really! you just need be nearby every 15-20 minutes So you wont get logged out,

and preferably being in a guild that has the 10% exp bonus, Using the guild banner for 30% extra exp never hurts either! But it's all up to you to decide whether you feel like you need that or not.

How it works
    Simple as life is, I'll be playing my character and you will be online on your character, So there's no account sharing at all if you thought so by now!

The negative thing with the boost is that your item level will probably be as low as it was when we begun, but however we're lucky to have auction house!

1. Price is 6€ per level
    2. Payment accepted using PayPal
    3. Service achieved within 7 hours max
    4. Service available only for EU realms on horde side for now

Contact me by sending an email to [email protected] or PM here, include contact details (such as skype).

Cheap 85-90 Leveling | done in 7 hours max | No account sharing | EU Horde
    drunkmental's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping up, need more clients!