[Question]Invocation and AD/XP Rate of Reward menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    llammahed's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    86
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

    [Question]Invocation and AD/XP Rate of Reward

    Greetings,

    I have diabolical plans of a mass scale to invocation probably more often than I'm comfortable with, however, before I set off on my endeavors I'd like to know a tiny detail that could either make me rich by little effort compared to farming or simply waste a large amount of my time:

    Considering one can pray every hour, how often does one gain rewards such as XP and AD?
    Is it steady? If not, can it be or has it been calculated?
    Oh, and also, are the rewards scaled to your current level? (particularly AD rewards)

    EDIT:
    Many thanks to all who posted:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...eF8tcUE#gid=10
    Check the "invocation" sheet all the way to the right. Those are the numbers I'm getting from lvl 40+ and 60.
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by llammahed; 06-05-2013 at 08:18 PM.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #2
    mgb20092010's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    60
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I think the first time you invoke each day you get 1k or 2k AD. After that it goes down, after 4-5 times you don't seem to get any AD (or at least that's how it is for me).

  3. #3
    ocnwo's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    113
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    xp and ad invocation rewards do indeed scale with your toon's level. My level 60 gets 1-2k AD. My level 11 gets like 85 or something.

    While xp is also scaled, I will say that my low level toon went from 16 to 18 this weekend (fri/sat/sun) with just praying periodically.

    EDIT: I also read somewhere a while back that only 3 prays per day reward xp and ad - I cannot confirm the actual true number, however.

  4. #4
    ashyashy's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    35
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    It's only 2 prays actually.

  5. #5
    jessicaLM's Avatar Private CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    At level 60 you get 1000 for the first, 665 for the second, and 335 for the third. 2k AD a day for a level 60 character. Past that you only get buffs and buff potions until whatever time it resets at.

  6. #6
    ocnwo's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    113
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Tested just now:
    Level 19 - first pray of the day = 1 ardent coin, 1 celestial coin, 250AD, 1231XP
    ---2nd pray 605XP/165AD --- AD seems to be two-thirds, XP seems to be half

    Level 60 - first pray of the day = 1 A coin, 1 C coin, 1000AD, 4565XP
    ---2nd pray 2155XP/665AD
    Looks like the XP is roughly half
    (i'm guessing that "665" out of 1000 is a rounded-down two-thirds - 3rd pray might be 333-ish)
    Last edited by ocnwo; 06-04-2013 at 10:16 AM.

  7. #7
    FattyXP's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    169
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    You get AD/XP twice per day. No matter how many times you invoke. You can also end up invoking multiple times per hour going into PvP Arena and dying, etc. Doesn't seem to reset it all the time, but I know for a fact I've invoked at least 4 times in one hour during a pvp session.

    Also you would never get "insanely rich" off this, because you can only refine 24,000 AD per day per character. You would need to level multiple characters up to invoking, etc etc. Time better spent just doing your dailies and earning the AD. Plus the lower level characters only get around 400 AD per day from invoking, you would need a LOT of fresh toons for that. The XP is somewhat decent, I've gained between 2-4 levels on all the characters I've set up for invoking/professions in only about a week and a half/two weeks. I did the math and you can actually level up to 60 in about 215-250 days of invoking/profession farming.

    PLUS unless you want to pay the Zen for extra char slots, you would be taking a huge hit in transferring that AD to your main account through the AH. I personally just stock up the AD, and buy cheaper things on those accounts and mail to my main.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 06-04-2013 at 10:50 AM.

  8. #8
    ocnwo's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    113
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    You get AD/XP twice per day. No matter how many times you invoke. You can also end up invoking multiple times per hour going into PvP Arena and dying, etc. Doesn't seem to reset it all the time, but I know for a fact I've invoked at least 4 times in one hour during a pvp session.

    Also you would never get "insanely rich" off this, because you can only refine 24,000 AD per day per character. You would need to level multiple characters up to invoking, etc etc. Time better spent just doing your dailies and earning the AD. Plus the lower level characters only get around 400 AD per day from invoking, you would need a LOT of fresh toons for that. The XP is somewhat decent, I've gained between 2-4 levels on all the characters I've set up for invoking/professions in only about a week and a half/two weeks. I did the math and you can actually level up to 60 in about 215-250 days of invoking/profession farming.

    PLUS unless you want to pay the Zen for extra char slots, you would be taking a huge hit in transferring that AD to your main account through the AH. I personally just stock up the AD, and buy cheaper things on those accounts and mail to my main.
    You definitely get at least 3 a day (I've gotten 3 today so far).

    With the current math, you would never get 24000 rough AD per character, per day, from just Invoking, so you'd never hit the cap you mention. The "insanely rich" part would have to do with the sheer quantity of toons doing the invoking. 1000 characters per day earning 500/day is 5million/day.

    Your point about the low numbers (4-500 for low level characters) is valid, but even a level 60 can only get about 2000/day.

    How long does it take to get a character up to level 11? I know most people would be faster at this than me, but even I can get there without too much effort/time.

    As for taking a hit transferring AD, may I introduce you to the [Jeweled Idol] ?

    All in all you raise several valid points, but nothing that can't be overcome. The main point, however, is that the OP's original intent I assume was looking at a mass botting/automation situation, so the invested time would be one time only, up front, per character. After that, it's a script that logs them in once an hour.

    I think in the business world that is known as "passive income"

    +rep to yo for your valid points
    Last edited by ocnwo; 06-04-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Corrected math, 2000/day for a level 60

  9. #9
    JustTheDoctor's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    67
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    While the rough AD indeed caps at 2000 per day for praying and even for that, you need lvl 60 toons praying, there are still profit to be made with a toon farm, if you really want to go through the trouble. The Celestial coins can be valued at about 3000ad per piece (sell the blessed profession packs for 20k each, these are also easy as hell to transfer). Add a script running leadership on every one of them 24/7 and you make gold (transfers to keys) and other nice stuff. This being said, a good toon farm script should most likely net you about 5000 AD / day / toon. Lets assume you don't have a bot for 1-11 leveling, it takes you about 1 hour to level each of these toons. Play for a week 8 hours per night and you have gotten yourself toonfarm that earns 300k per day to you, without too much to worry about.

    I though would never go for it. I suggest rather leveling one CW to 60 on each server and use it as a resource farming bot (they are easy as **** to program on this game since mobs 8 levels lower than you never agro and resource nodes are not random in placement) Also, since the ogre push maps give you 1 level per 2h without any fear of death, the leveling is a breeze to bot. Why 3 servers? you can run them all simultanously on same routes, if you use zen exchange and cancel listing of Zen, you can claim the zen to any character on your account, so moving the profits to your mains server is no problem. One resource gatherer bot will make more per day than a 100 prayers. (although you could in theory sell the praying bots when they hit 60)

  10. #10
    FattyXP's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    169
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDoctor View Post
    While the rough AD indeed caps at 2000 per day for praying and even for that, you need lvl 60 toons praying, there are still profit to be made with a toon farm, if you really want to go through the trouble. The Celestial coins can be valued at about 3000ad per piece (sell the blessed profession packs for 20k each, these are also easy as hell to transfer). Add a script running leadership on every one of them 24/7 and you make gold (transfers to keys) and other nice stuff. This being said, a good toon farm script should most likely net you about 5000 AD / day / toon. Lets assume you don't have a bot for 1-11 leveling, it takes you about 1 hour to level each of these toons. Play for a week 8 hours per night and you have gotten yourself toonfarm that earns 300k per day to you, without too much to worry about.

    I though would never go for it. I suggest rather leveling one CW to 60 on each server and use it as a resource farming bot (they are easy as **** to program on this game since mobs 8 levels lower than you never agro and resource nodes are not random in placement) Also, since the ogre push maps give you 1 level per 2h without any fear of death, the leveling is a breeze to bot. Why 3 servers? you can run them all simultanously on same routes, if you use zen exchange and cancel listing of Zen, you can claim the zen to any character on your account, so moving the profits to your mains server is no problem. One resource gatherer bot will make more per day than a 100 prayers. (although you could in theory sell the praying bots when they hit 60)
    Moving to main ACCOUNT, not character/server. Free accounts have only 2 character slots, and like I said if you don't want to drop the 600 zen on extra char slots...

    And you get AD twice. At level 60 I get 1000 the first time, then 665 the second time, and then zero for the rest of the day until I get coins again. This is exactly how it happens to me on all 3 of my 60's.


    Originally Posted by ocnwo View Post
    You definitely get at least 3 a day (I've gotten 3 today so far).

    With the current math, you would never get 24000 rough AD per character, per day, from just Invoking, so you'd never hit the cap you mention. The "insanely rich" part would have to do with the sheer quantity of toons doing the invoking. 1000 characters per day earning 500/day is 5million/day.

    Your point about the low numbers (4-500 for low level characters) is valid, but even a level 60 can only get about 2000/day.

    How long does it take to get a character up to level 11? I know most people would be faster at this than me, but even I can get there without too much effort/time.

    As for taking a hit transferring AD, may I introduce you to the [Jeweled Idol] ?

    All in all you raise several valid points, but nothing that can't be overcome. The main point, however, is that the OP's original intent I assume was looking at a mass botting/automation situation, so the invested time would be one time only, up front, per character. After that, it's a script that logs them in once an hour.

    I think in the business world that is known as "passive income"

    +rep to yo for your valid points
    And exactly how do you use jeweled idols to transfer AD? I understand that they turn in for 40k, but exactly how do you get them without losing AD? Don't exactly see many of them selling for less than 40k, which would be a loss. I guess not as much as the 10% AH cut, but still a loss.

    and @ the cap I mention, I was also talking about doing dailies and professions as well as invoking. Obviously I said you get diamonds twice per day, how would I think you could make 24k in a single day? lol

  11. #11
    ocnwo's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    113
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    2 characters on same server.
    Char 1 gets a jeweled Idol (I have recently begun seeing them for 40000 buyout, therefore no loss, but at worst I can find 1 or more for 41-42000 max. 42000 is a 5% loss, half that of the AH.
    Char 1 gives idol to Char 2 - Char 2 trades it with Rhix.

    yeah yeah on the cap - gotta be doing other stuff - I'm thinking the totally lazy hands off approach is what the OP was going for

    PS: You also get Jeweled Idols from the Nightmare boxes. I'm sure you know that, but your post didn't seem to indicate it. Point is, there is a way to get them "for free" and not on the AH for the 10% cut.

    PPS: Never post anything on the AH unless you are *at* the Auction House. using the broker in person is a 10% cut. using the in-game interface to post items elsewhere is a 12% cut.

    (That's almost a 2% difference!!!11!!1!

  12. #12
    JustTheDoctor's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    67
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    Moving to main ACCOUNT, not character/server. Free accounts have only 2 character slots, and like I said if you don't want to drop the 600 zen on extra char slots...
    Well ofc you have 3 bot account, each has a CW 60 on server X and a mule mule on server of your main. You transfer the zen to mule mules, have mule mules get you whatever you happen to need and send it to your main. Those accounts make so much money that there is no stress in combining the AD stash to get enough monies for whatever you happen to need.

  13. #13
    FattyXP's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    169
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by ocnwo View Post
    You definitely get at least 3 a day (I've gotten 3 today so far).
    This is right, just noticed I got an extra 335 a 3rd time some hours later to equal 2000.

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Noggit and me
    By Demonshade in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 07:22 PM
  2. [Question] sound and changable hair
    By ovre in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 06:37 PM
  3. First made signature and avatar. please rate
    By Volcano in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 12:43 AM
  4. Question: TOS and Model Changing
    By Sergioz in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 05:25 PM
  5. [Question] Action and change of race ?
    By Werteur in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 06:20 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search