Cheapest RBG Boost [US/EU Alliance,Horde] Any Ratings! 2.2★2.4★HERO★Cap | Reliable menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    greenhorn's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheapest RBG Boost [US/EU Alliance,Horde] Any Ratings! 2.2★2.4★HERO★Cap | Reliable

Greetings, after my successful business of Raf Gametime and SOR account http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...l-80-cata.html, i have further expanded into RBG boosting.
    For vouches and Feedbacks, check my thread.

We will make 1 test game for you to show you how the boost goes. You can play only 1 test game on your battle net account.The test game is possible for a character whose rating is not higher than 1600.

We will boost you up to 2700 RBG rating, you will also get into the first 0.5% rating lines of RBG Ladder in your BattleGroup and you will get the most prestige title in the game [Hero of the Alliance] or [Hero of the Horde],you will also get all 14 RBG titles. Boost takes 5-6 hours of your time.We do our services without account sharing! But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season! Awards 3850 Conquest Points/week ( maximum of conquest points per week ).

We will boost you to 2400+ RBG rating,you will also get new 14 titles for your character including [High Warlord] for horde or [Grand Marshal] for alliance. Boost takes 3-4 hours of your time! We do our services without account sharing! But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season! Awards 3700+ Conquest Points/week

We will boost you to 2200+ RBG rating, also you will get new 12 titles for your character including [General] for horde or [Marshal] for alliance. Boost takes 2-3 hours of your time! We do our services without account sharing!But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season! Awards 3500+ Conquest Points/week

2000 rating

We will boost you to 2000+ RBG rating, also you will get new 10 titles for your character including [Champion] for horde or [Lieutenant Commander] for alliance.The boost will take 1.5 - 2 hours. We do our services without account sharing!But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season! Awards 3200+ Conquest Points/week

1800 rating

We will boost you to 1800+ RBG rating, also you will get new 10 titles on your character including [Champion] for horde or [Lieutenant Commander] for alliance.The boost will take 1.5 - 2 hours. We do our services without account sharing!But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season!Awards 2800+ Conquest Points/week

1000-1800 rating

We will boost you from 1000 to 1800+ RBG rating.The boost will take 1 - 1.5 hour of your time. We do our services without account sharing! But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season! Awards 2800+ Conquest Points/week.

1800-2000 rating

We will boost youfrom 1800 to 2000+ RBG rating.The boost will take 0.5 - 1 hour of your time. We do our services without account sharing! But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season! Awards 3200+ Conquest Points/week

2000-2200 rating

We will boost you from 2000 to 2200+ RBG rating.The boost takes 0.5-1 hour of your time. We do our services without account sharing! But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season! Awards 3500+ Conquest Points/week

2200-2400 rating

We will boost you from 2200 to 2400+ RBG rating.The boost takes 1-2 hours of your time! We do our services without account sharing! But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season! Awards 3700+ Conquest Points/week

2400-2650

We will boost you up to 2650+ RBG rating, you will also get into the first 0.5% rating lines of RBG Ladder in your BattleGroup and you will get the most prestige title in the game [Hero of the Alliance] or [Hero of the Horde],you will also get all 14 RBG titles. Boost takes 5-6 hours of your time.We do our services without account sharing! But if you want we can play your character. It gives you the fastest access for buying Elite PvP-Gear and Tier2 weapon of current season!Awards 3850 Conquest Points/week (maximum of conquest points per week).

Price List:
    0-1800 Boost = 122€
    0-2000 Boost = 136€
    0-2200 Boost = 150€
    0-2400 Boost = 180€
    0- Hero -------- = 300€ includes 50 wins 0.5%

Skype; greenhornshop

Boosting Time:

19:00-20:00gmt till 02:00 Gmt.

typically 7 days a week

Payment method: Moneybookers (preferred), Paypal.

Prices updated, reasonable and cheap.
    Last edited by greenhorn; 10-18-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: price changed, new method.

Cheapest RBG Boost [US/EU Alliance,Horde] Any Ratings! 2.2★2.4★HERO★Cap | Reliable
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved for feedback.

Originally Posted by Krool1 View Post
    Legitimate service, it was fast and easy, ty man.
    Originally Posted by Stutzl View Post
    I bought the package from 1500 to 2200.
    Was done quickly,very good job and trusted service
    Originally Posted by In7ox View Post
    I just bought from these guys 2 days ago, 0-2400 RBG rating for only 149€.
    The first day my character was bugged for some unknown reason, so that the RBG would not pop, but we kept queueing for about 3 hours just to check. The bug was fixed the day after and we did the entire 0-2400 in about 2.5-3 hours nonstop.

I strongly recommend these guys and I will buy again from them whenever I'm in need of boosting services. 10/10
    Originally Posted by vallismall View Post
    Legitimate user with fast service, i'll give my vouch.
    Originally Posted by Sdeagol View Post
    Legit Fast Service . Thank you!
    Originally Posted by raiden1 View Post
    ordered 0-2700, got the service quick. Highly recommend greenhorn, very cheap and fast!
    Originally Posted by tehgermanman View Post
    bought 10 capgames , went fine , took about 3hr´s to get finished .

was good
    Last edited by greenhorn; 10-06-2013 at 04:47 PM.

MyNewName's Avatar Banned I Suck At This CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would be your price fro 1700-2000? And converted to US?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crackmycrock View Post
    What would be your price fro 1700-2000? And converted to US?
    now providing US, $40 for 1700-2000
    Last edited by greenhorn; 06-08-2013 at 03:15 PM.

vallismall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legitimate user with fast service, i'll give my vouch.

MyNewName's Avatar Banned I Suck At This CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just paid for 2 account boost. 1. From 1600-2200. 2. From 2200-2600 Will be reporting back soon.

After all is said and done.... This will most likely end up being a book.

I paid for my services. I was told to be ready at 11:00 am my time. I was online. It took 4 hours later to get started. My first toon was invited and queued into a game. Went up 23 Rating. Took another four hours of me sitting and waiting with no que before I decided to go ask for a refund. THE NEXT day, I am contacted to ask me to leave a good comment on the page. AFTER I had been bribed and promised an extra 200 rating on each toon, to remove my previous comment. Then when I informed him I wanted my refund and that services were not rendered, I was informed that I had recieved my goods and was to leave a comment of positive feedback. After providing proof that I never received my rating. I was called a scammer and told that I was going to be reported to moderators. After MORE time wasted and lots of back and forth. FINALLY I was at least refunded my money. Thats the best thing that came out of this. I was in the end forced to go to another person to complete this mans job. If you are looking to get into a nightmare of 3-5 hours in between responses and having your funds messed with. If you are out just to have a horrible day, then THIS is the guy for you. This was by FAR the worst experience I have ever had in WoW. And a complete waste of a day and a half of my life.

Of the many excuses this man had over the course of the 2 days, do include: 1. All 80 Of my accounts where banned. 2. My manager is screwing me 3. Your scamming me 4. I have put alot of pressure on my manager and you should "bear with me" 5. Your scamming me. (oh I said that already)

Thank you for wasting my life

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY TO MY WORST ENEMY
    Last edited by JD; 06-12-2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Please don't hijack threads.

Sdeagol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @twistedself:
    nice try to screw my business, i think. this guy is related with some other company and advertising someone else's boosting servive on my thread. I want mod to delete this post pls. u were refunded because we had Huge US banwave, stop the whine like a kid. Grow up and dont ruin my business.

sdeagol is also a US customer, he got the service but ur just a whiner and working for some other company . So you can take your bullshit somewhere else. Not a fair way to fight competition mate.
    Last edited by greenhorn; 06-13-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sdeagol View Post
    Thanks, very good customer.

kpy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TwistedSelf View Post
    Just paid for 2 account boost. 1. From 1600-2200. 2. From 2200-2600 Will be reporting back soon.

After all is said and done.... This will most likely end up being a book.

I paid for my services. I was told to be ready at 11:00 am my time. I was online. It took 4 hours later to get started. My first toon was invited and queued into a game. Went up 23 Rating. Took another four hours of me sitting and waiting with no que before I decided to go ask for a refund. THE NEXT day, I am contacted to ask me to leave a good comment on the page. AFTER I had been bribed and promised an extra 200 rating on each toon, to remove my previous comment. Then when I informed him I wanted my refund and that services were not rendered, I was informed that I had recieved my goods and was to leave a comment of positive feedback. After providing proof that I never received my rating. I was called a scammer and told that I was going to be reported to moderators. After MORE time wasted and lots of back and forth. FINALLY I was at least refunded my money. Thats the best thing that came out of this. I was in the end forced to go to another person to complete this mans job. If you are looking to get into a nightmare of 3-5 hours in between responses and having your funds messed with. If you are out just to have a horrible day, then THIS is the guy for you. This was by FAR the worst experience I have ever had in WoW. And a complete waste of a day and a half of my life.

Of the many excuses this man had over the course of the 2 days, do include: 1. All 80 Of my accounts where banned. 2. My manager is screwing me 3. Your scamming me 4. I have put alot of pressure on my manager and you should "bear with me" 5. Your scamming me. (oh I said that already)

Thank you for wasting my life

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY TO MY WORST ENEMY
    you should post a screenshot of conversation.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am online and taking orders.
    Last edited by greenhorn; 06-16-2013 at 05:19 AM.

raiden1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ordered 0-2700, got the service quick. Highly recommend greenhorn, very cheap and fast!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheapest in market, iam online.

Thanks G/R