GatherBuddy2 SAFEST Farming Method - DONT GET BANNED AGAIN! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

GoldGoblinSales's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GatherBuddy2 SAFEST Farming Method - DONT GET BANNED AGAIN!

Custom Made GatherBuddy2 Profiles!
    NEW: Instance Grind / Grinding / ProfessionBuddy Profiles! CLICK HERE (Honorbuddy [CUSTOM MADE] Farming Profiles)

Get now your OWN custom made farming profiles and a COMPLETELY RANDOMIZED METHOD for your bots. Never see anyone else following the same path you do.

Welcome fellow OwnedCore member and fellow botters. Are you tired of seeing over 5 people in the same zone gathering the same nodes you are gathering? Well, allow me to introduce you to the SAFEST Farming method possible.

What is This Method About?

Simply put, it's an Honorbuddy (GatherBuddy2) XML farming profiles you can load (AUTOMATED) to make your bot follow a path and gather nodes. What makes my Custom Profiles and farming Method different from the rest is that they are EXCLUSIVE, that means, there's only 4-5 people that know this method exists, and you have a chance to be one of them. What makes this product FLAWLESS: *We have the best randomization algorithm possible. Your pathing is going to be absolutely 100% random.

*Decrease the chances of getting spotted as a botter*
    *Follow a completely unique path*
    *HAVE A COMPLETELY RANDOM PATH, BYPASSING ANY KIND OF PATTERN DETECTION!
    *Never get stuck in any weird place
    *SAFEST and EXCLUSIVE method available

These are samples of my personal Method:
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Stopped gatherbuddy after gathering 30 nodes in 0h 10m 2s.
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Ghost Iron Deposit: 12
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Green Tea Leaf: 11
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Silkweed: 7
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Stopped gatherbuddy after gathering 60 nodes in 0h 22m 47s.
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Green Tea Leaf: 26
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Ghost Iron Deposit: 19
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Rain Poppy: 6
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Rich Ghost Iron Deposit: 5
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Golden Lotus: 2
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Sha-Touched Herb: 2
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Stopped gatherbuddy after gathering 205 nodes in 1h 19m 29s.
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Ghost Iron Deposit: 79
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Sha-Touched Herb: 7
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Kyparite Deposit: 1
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Fool's Cap: 4
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Green Tea Leaf: 76
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Rich Ghost Iron Deposit: 17
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Rain Poppy: 3
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Golden Lotus: 3
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Snow Lily: 11
    [Gatherbuddy2]: Silkweed: 4

(SKYPE) Gold.Goblin.Sales (CLICK TO ADD)

The Process

During the months I've spent botting in Pandaria I've put together a gigantic database of node spawns which ensures I get 99.9% of the nodes I pass by with my profiles, but NOT ONLY THAT, you also get a gigantic list of 600 Blackspots which ensures you will ALMOST NEVER BE STUCK!. What I'm offering you is the chance to use my knowledge and programming skills to use this AMAZING METHOD to farm safely.

I have an application that my team made to generate COMPLETELY RANDOM hotspots and put them into X amount of profiles. No one else has this, I can guarantee it. With the increased banrate of GatherBuddy, running the same profile in a circle is pretty much detectable with a server-side pattern detection algorithm. But this method defeats any pattern detection you can imagine.

(SKYPE) Gold.Goblin.Sales (CLICK TO ADD)

Pricing and Payment

All payments are held through Paypal (Verified accounts only). Communication will and must be done via skype.

* Forget the old route style profiles. This is 100% random pathing. The pricing is held by amount of profiles (the more you have, the more randomness) and zones

The Method Itself + Tools: Comes with PDF file with detailed instructions on how to use it + 15 Profiles for 1 Zone - $40.00 Base Cost

For every EXTRA Zone you choose (With 10 Profiles): - $10.00 Base Cost for each Zone

Every EXTRA profile up to 40 Extras: - $0.50 for Each

Example: Method explanation with Tools + 2 Extra Zones + 10 extra Profiles per Zone = $40.00 + $20.00 + $10.00 = $70.00 total

Trust me, the safety it provides is worth paying every penny.

Feedback from Previous Post!

Originally Posted by cm666 View Post
    He makes great profiles, and fast to! def recommend buying from him if you're looking to get lots of nodes safely!
    Originally Posted by sirjmd View Post
    Great profile man! So much better than public profiles that everyone uses! He even tests out the profiles and will revise them. Will definitely buy and recommend!!
    Originally Posted by fastgoldeu View Post
    Bought 5 profiles from him (3 x 1 Zone and 2 x 2 Zones). All were delivered and work amazingly. Offers great and almost immediate support for any issues that showed up. Will definitely buy more from him and would recommend
    Skype feedback:

[12:41:46 p.m.] Corey M.: Hey just checkin in to tell ya the bots running great thanks again! def reffering my friends to you!
    [11:38:38 p.m.] Jeremy: dude, this profile is ****ing awesome... major cudos!!

Privacy Policy and Closing Remarks

With this I make a commitment to NEVER share, sell, publicize, give away, promote or release any of the profiles made under these terms:
    *I have been paid for the services provided to the buyer
    *The delivery of the XML file has been verbally confirmed
    Nor will I share any information related to your botting activities or store any personal information if any.

Why should you buy my products?

There is no real answer that will make me convince you. I have been doing this for 2 years now and I have plenty of experience with Honorbuddy and how it works. I own 12 bot licenses at the moment which I use every single day with my self made profiles. I have yet to be banned in Mists of Pandaria! But if you want a REAL answer:
    Because I've spent 2 hours and 20 minutes making this post look beautiful, and believe me I would not spend that much time if I wasn't planning to deliver what I offer.

GatherBuddy2 SAFEST Farming Method - DONT GET BANNED AGAIN!
    tylen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    reminds Work at home advert painting up especially