[WTS] Need unique and cheap gathering profiles for GB2? I'm your man! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thewowmasters6's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Need unique and cheap gathering profiles for GB2? I'm your man!

( Since my other thread was in the wrong section and got deleted, I will start one in the right section. Already a few people were interested, thanks for the support.)

Hello everyone!

I have been botting for some time now and I have learned alot in this period of time. My first months of botting were mainly for myself. I used the gold for my main account and I was enjoying it. After some time I decided to run another few accounts and actually make me a little real cash. The best way for this was ofcourse, GB2.

To optimize my results I started learning how to create my own profiles. And I am willing to share my work for only a little reward. Creating your own profiles requires some work and takes free time, but I would still like to help the community for a little reward.

Thats why I would like to introduce you to my unique gathering GB2 package.

This package will cost 5$ and consists of the following:

- 5 unique profiles for EVERY zone in Mists of Pandaria
    - Support trough skype and ownedcore.
    - Every month, a new package will be created for your use.

Thats right, I will supply you with a start package of profiles for Mists of Pandaria zones and will continue to supply you with new profiles every month.

I will be taking orders for these packages as soon as possible.

Current payment method is moneybookers.

Add me on skype!
    thewowmasters1

E-mail / Microsoft account
    [email protected]
    Last edited by thewowmasters6; 06-02-2013 at 11:06 AM.

[WTS] Need unique and cheap gathering profiles for GB2? I'm your man!