6 WoW US Cata Keys (NON DIGITAL). menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lautaro1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 WoW US Cata Keys (NON DIGITAL).

I am currently selling 6 Cataclysm boxed copy keys, as you can see this is my first post here on OwnedCore, and I signed up today. Due to this if you are uncomfortable going first I am more than happy to use a middle man (if they exist here?).

How to trade:
    Post here saying you want to buy - then add me on Skype "Lautaro.TheBuddyForum".
    I will accept Moneybookers and PayPal payments, sent via "Payment Owed" with the description "I have already received this item - Boxed copy WoW Cataclysm".
    Once your payment is in my PayPal account I will send you a picture of the key, like this one;

Security for you and me:
    All trades are screenshot, and your key will be emailed ONLY to the paypal email address - no exceptions.
    If your key works (as it should) and you charge back your payment for whatever reason, I WILL TAKE ACTION - This may involve the WoW account it is used on being banned.
    If your key does not work, for whatever reason, I will more than happily email blizzard myself, with a copy of my receipt of purchase, stating that the key is already in use. And grant you another one. Because these are all legitimate SEALED boxed copies. Please do not dispute PayPal payments without speaking to me about your problem first, because I WILL fix your problem.

PRICE: $13 USD ea. All PayPal fees are to be paid by YOU the buyer. - They are this price because it is a little safer than digital purchases - as there is no name on boxed copy payments not bought from blizzard.

I may be selling more keys in the future - possibly for MoP as well if enough people are interested - My mop keys will be $25 ea, same deal, boxed copies. I will know by MONDAY 3rd of June whether this will happen, if you are interested in a MoP key for that price, please PM me on this forum and I will let you know on MONDAY 3rd of June.
    Last edited by Lautaro1; 06-01-2013 at 12:38 AM.

6 WoW US Cata Keys (NON DIGITAL).