Dupers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Dupers

TobiasWeisz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dupers

Hello OwnedCore, I know that lately dupers have been mass duping TCG mounts and selling them to specific people for ~25k each...
    Anyone has a lead about how to get to these sales?
    I'd like to get to one of these duper groups and be a regular purchaser.

Dupers
    peaceofmind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me to that list

pk3d2h3ll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mass duping TCG mounts? Says who? The amount of TCG mounts across all auction houses is not a lot and there is no indication that they have reappeared. I know them very well and there have been no mounts for sale for several weeks because I have asked them everyday. Even when I used to buy from them, mounts were NEVER 25k. Maybe something stupid like a big battle bear, but nothing else.

TobiasWeisz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pk3d2h3ll View Post
    Mass duping TCG mounts? Says who? The amount of TCG mounts across all auction houses is not a lot and there is no indication that they have reappeared. I know them very well and there have been no mounts for sale for several weeks because I have asked them everyday. Even when I used to buy from them, mounts were NEVER 25k. Maybe something stupid like a big battle bear, but nothing else.
    Of course, not the spectral/swift spectral.
    But bear, rocket, raptor, dragonhawk, rhino etc. Someone's selling them to me for 60k each but he is buying for 25k, won't tell me who from. And they never put it on AH, even the people who buy from the dupers for resale, that's why you don't see them on AH
    But that guy sold 20 TCG mounts just today

pk3d2h3ll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TobiasWeisz View Post
    Of course, not the spectral/swift spectral.
    But bear, rocket, raptor, dragonhawk, rhino etc. Someone's selling them to me for 60k each but he is buying for 25k, won't tell me who from. And they never put it on AH, even the people who buy from the dupers for resale, that's why you don't see them on AH
    But that guy sold 20 TCG mounts just today
    This seems very strange to me. Back when TCG mounts were being duped heavily, they always came in sets. I remember buying entire sets of mounts at a time (and I have the pictures). But my contacts say they haven't had any, so this leads me to believe that this is some kind of off the grid duper. Could you please tell me which server and faction this is occurring on so that I can look into the matter further? Message me if you'd like.