B.I.S Balance Druid for Sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AllanStan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B.I.S Balance Druid for Sale

Hello there OwnedCore! I'm selling a WoW account that i'd like to get rid of and after hearing about this website I thought this would be a great place to start.
    The account that I'm selling has:
    11385 achievement points.
    2400 current rating in Rated Battlegrounds
    2000+ Arena Experience
    Main Character - Balance Druid with Best In Slot Balance PVP Gear with Valor PvE trinket(Professions - Tailoring/Engineering - Both Max level) Pve gear itlvl -499
    Balance Druid is also has a gear set for challenge modes.
    Magic Rooster Trading Card Game mount along X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME tcg mount.
    38 titles including 'Grand Marshal' and 'The Bloodthirsty' (and all the 1100-2400 RBG Titles)
    96 mounts. Including rare mounts such as 'Fiery Warhorse, Crimson Death charger, Raven Lord, Vicious War steed.
    2 other level 90's; Priest and Paladin(Each with full crafted PvP gear) Priest also has tier 2 Staff from Season 11.
    Priest has Max Enchanting and 525 Jewelcrafting
    Also have various other others that aren't 90
    35 heirloom items also which would be good if you wanted to level a character that isn't max level.
    Druids armory -
    Priests armory - Ask for armory
    Paladins armory- Ask for armory
    The price that I am looking for would be around 300 dollars/200GBP/233 Euros but willing to negotiate of course. PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL You can contact me directly through my skype user name - <allanstanway>
    Last edited by AllanStan; 05-30-2013 at 06:06 PM.

B.I.S Balance Druid for Sale
    AllanStan's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking