Powerleveling/leveled accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dace1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling/leveled accounts

INTRO

Hey everyone! I am here if you are a newcomer, but you want to jump straight into the max level action and would not mind someone to guide you through how to start the game once you are there, even making it easier for you to get started by some easy early 60 gears, or whatever you think of. I am also here to save you some time that you may consider wasting by leveling, by doing boring quests over and over, or suffer from the incompetence of the others while trying to get your XP in PvP.
    I myself love questing, that many people mostly hate, and I got quite quick at leveling through experience. Also as the Joker said:”If you’re good at something, never do it for free!”. But that is enough about me, let’s describe the services themselves.

TIMEFRAME

Leveling sites offer 4-8 days in most cases for a full character leveling, I myself consider it way too much, however understandably they protect the service in case of extended or several shorter downtimes. As such, and due to regular and surprise 2-2 hour maintenance sessions, I usually offer a 3 day service, from the time that we agree on during the negotiation. Special requests may change this timeframe, but it depends on the service itself and would be clarified during the negotiation.

PRICE

- The prices may vary depending on each character or individual including:
    - Professions
    - Provided skill tree to level (I can suggest a few for each class to help you to decide if you are not too familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of the skills, but mostly the feats)
    - Leaving 10-20 points on power and feats while leveling up so no respec is needed(or in some rare cases even more)
    - Server
    - Character Inventory
    - Provided Fat mounts

These are several examples, there can be much more factors, so I will not give a definite price here, it is given during the discussion on skype, based on the requirements. I do prefer customising the characters the way the buyers want them so they provide the highest enjoyment of the game possible. In my research of the competition I found that my prices are more than competitive and I am easy to negotiate with.

ADDITIONALS

You can ask about the the current situation of the character any time naturally during the leveling period and I will keep you up to date how it is going if it is required.
    The service itself does not include this, but in most cases if you are new to the game or to the class, I help out as much as I have time to do so, even after I am done with the leveling. I can give you advices gearwise, playwise etc if you need them.
    I am planning to improve the services further on in time, stay tuned until then.

LEVELED ACCOUNTS

Currently there are no leveled accounts and since I am focusing on powerleveling I won't have more for quite some time.

PAYMENT AND CONTACT

All payments will be made through verified Paypal, all negotiations(or at least in the advanced stages) will be on Skype.

Please make sure to send a reply on this thread as well when contacting, so we can ensure each others' identity.

CREDENTIALS

I am EPICverified, meaning I would risk my own personal data by scamming anyone, which I do not intend. In addition all my previous customers were satisfied with the services (or at least I have not heard negative feedbacks until now), some of them were kind enough to provide me positive feedbacks on ******* however. Thank you guys for those!

I provide handleveling service, meaning I don’t use bugs, exploits, bots or anything that could compromise your account. It is only me playing and rushing through the content as fast as I am able to.

In case something turns up, we can always come up with a solution if there is one.

OUTRO

If you need any of my services, if you are uncertain or this wall of text was not enough (Sorry for that btw) and want to know more, feel free to contact. I will respond as soon as I am online.
    Meanwhile Have Fun! Game On!
    Last edited by dace1; 03-19-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Powerleveling/leveled accounts