[Greenhorn] WOW Account  Unban  Service | Cheapest & Reliable Service 100% feedback menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

greenhorn's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Greenhorn] WOW Account Unban Service | Cheapest & Reliable Service 100% feedback

Greetings,

After successful business of Cheap Raf Gametime and SOR, i have expanded further into unban service. Hence, I'm offering unban service for World of Warcraft EU/US at the moment.

What We Offer you is:-

A very beautifully written letter with proper and professional grammar, backed up by a very strong case which will be very effective in getting your account restored, if that fails, i'll consider calling blizzard for you and trying to get your account unbanned, there's a slightly lower chance via phone than e-mail.

Many people in ownedcore suffer from bans because of botting, gold trading and using exploits, Don't worry, I'm here to be your consultant, i will help you through out the whole unbanning process, try my best to give you the best solution and solve your matter as soon as possible..

From my side, i will try my best to give you instant service but there is always delay from blizzard side, they have high volume of e-mails and phone calls, which is out of my hand, you must be patient in such cases and always be positive.

By purchasing an UNBANservice it is not guaranteed that your account will be unbanned, there's always a chance of rejection and the client must always be ready for that.

My Service Charges:-

I charge 15$ for this service, yes, only 15$ to get your account unbanned.

Refund policy:- There is a 50% refund granted if the unban service fails, this refund policy will end in July 2013.

Skype - Greenhornshop

For feedbacks and vouches, check my http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...l-80-cata.html Thread.

Thanks

[Greenhorn] WOW Account  Unban  Service | Cheapest & Reliable Service 100% feedback