How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape game. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

eva1988's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape game.

I think that mining and smithing is the best. I aint writing for no members cuz yall get all the kool stuff and rs 07 gold. Just mine coal and iron (2 coal, iron). And smelt. My dvice: get your hammer in the last ivetory spot. Then get your pickaxe in your hnd..You should have anuf coa and iron (full inv.) to make 9 steel bars. T get coal, go left at the entrance to varrock. (the entrnce that has the dark wizards). Et 5 full inventorys of iron. And then go back to secret coal miing place along the coast of the tin and copper one. Its easiest to mine it here, b/c there is a bank just if you keep going along the coast past the wizards tower's bridge straight to draynor village. Get 1 inventorys of coal and then go back to lumbridge cheap rs goldbank. Smelt, bank, smelt, abnk, etc. Please go to share more with me on Cheap Rs Gold,Rs 2007 Gold,Rs Eoc Gold,Equipment and Items Online for Sale at Rsvalley.com

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape game.