CHEAP Gold on Bleeding Hollow (A+H), Shattered Hand (H), Mugthol (H), Frostmourne (A) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

OneStopMMO's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHEAP Gold on Bleeding Hollow (A+H), Shattered Hand (H), Mugthol (H), Frostmourne (A)

I am selling World of Warcraft Gold on these US servers at $1/k, the cheapest you will find on the market right now! If you are wondering who to buy from look no further! These are the servers where I have gold on at the moment, you can skype me at OneStopMmo. I am only trading with trusted/repped individuals. The amounts vary on the servers, but skype me with how much you are looking to buy and I'm sure I can satisfy your needs!

Bleeding Hollow Horde
    Bleeding Hollow Alliance
    Shattered Hand Horde
    Mugthol Horde
    Frostmourne Alliance
    Last edited by OneStopMMO; 05-29-2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention they are all on U.S servers

CHEAP Gold on Bleeding Hollow (A+H), Shattered Hand (H), Mugthol (H), Frostmourne (A)