0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AutoIT img/text searching

I've written up a very basic autoIT that does a decent job of keeping my char from being pointed out as a bot or afk.
    What I would like to improve on is a way to recognize the "exit arena" so that the script can stop the running/casting. Basically what I'm using now is a loop of the same script.

1. Join queue
    2. Repeatedly press the accept queue button for ~ 50 seconds
    3. Auto run left and right and cast couple spells, this is repeated ~9 times ~15 mins long
    4. After script above is done, it clicks "Exit arena"
    5. Leaves party and the script goes back to step 1.

What I'd like is for the script to recognize the "Exit arena" and end step 3 to make this more efficient.
    I'm not sure what everyone is using for PvP, but once I'm done i'll post the whole script.

AutoIT img/text searching
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is this any different than my autohotkey bot other than the attempted anti-bot behavior?

eter123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    How is this any different than my autohotkey bot other than the attempted anti-bot behavior?
    It uses 1 pixel search instead of multiple, it was easier for me to write my own instead of setting up 10 pixels.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine actually uses images. I used one pixel search, but eventually converted because people will move their windows around. Its super simple to setup mine, you just take a screenshot.

fungungun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, where is it?

Dragonef22's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fungungun View Post
    Well, where is it?
    if you are asking where sychotix´s script is, here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...vp-script.html ([Script] Autohotkey AFK PVP Script)

Originally Posted by eter123 View Post
    I've written up a very basic autoIT that does a decent job of keeping my char from being pointed out as a bot or afk.
    What I would like to improve on is a way to recognize the "exit arena" so that the script can stop the running/casting. Basically what I'm using now is a loop of the same script.

1. Join queue
    2. Repeatedly press the accept queue button for ~ 50 seconds
    3. Auto run left and right and cast couple spells, this is repeated ~9 times ~15 mins long
    4. After script above is done, it clicks "Exit arena"
    5. Leaves party and the script goes back to step 1.

What I'd like is for the script to recognize the "Exit arena" and end step 3 to make this more efficient.
    I'm not sure what everyone is using for PvP, but once I'm done i'll post the whole script.
    You could read about the function "Imagesearch", with that you should have no problems detecting the exit arena

What else will work is reading the memory to check if that window is open or not, read about readprocessmemory, but finding pointer and stuff like that is a bit harder than imagesearch

Also you should stick to your own programs, sychotix´s script might work better than your endresult, but its a lot of fun to write/script your own stuff

enjoy and good luck

eter123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonef22 View Post
    if you are asking where sychotix´s script is, here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...vp-script.html ([Script] Autohotkey AFK PVP Script)

You could read about the function "Imagesearch", with that you should have no problems detecting the exit arena

What else will work is reading the memory to check if that window is open or not, read about readprocessmemory, but finding pointer and stuff like that is a bit harder than imagesearch

Also you should stick to your own programs, sychotix´s script might work better than your endresult, but its a lot of fun to write/script your own stuff

enjoy and good luck
    It is a lot more satisfying to write your own, but I'm pretty new to it. At this point putting all the pieces together is very difficult.

I'm planning on adding a pixel search to read the health bar of my companion so I can reset the code should I get kicked.
    Is there anyway to modify this script to return to say line 1 when it finds the color?

; Find a pure lime green pixel or a green pixel within 10 shades variations of pure green
    $coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0x32CD32, 10 )
    If Not @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
    EndIf