Selling Battle.net account. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Omegashin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Battle.net account.

I am selling my Battle.net account, I don't play much and I know It would be better off with a better owner.

Diablo 3

I have All level 60 Classes the main two characters that are really good and that can solo mp levels is my barb and Cm Wizard.

Barb

Cm Wizard

My barb can Solo mp 10 and with a cm wizard can solo mp9 ubers but if you play smart and know how to use him then you could do mp 10, My account has 64m on it still and items in the stash including some keys, organ pieces and Inferno Staff of Herding.

World Of Warcraft MOP (Lightninghoof

I have a 90 Night Elf Hunter all of his gear is item level 463 and I also have a Night Elf Ferial Druid who is level 87 but is rested the majority of the way to 90. I have other alts on that account has all full boa gear and I have 6k on the account.

I don't have time to be playing these games do to having a 19 month old baby running around the house so if your interested then post a reply and show me your offers and we'll see if we can make something happen. Thanks!

Since I am a new member I am limited to the number of URL's so if you are wanting to see more pics then add me on my Skype: Totalko1987
    Last edited by Omegashin; 05-29-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Selling Battle.net account.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP

I Play RS on my free time that I have so the Minimum amount I would accept is $60 or a Santa Hat.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is interested?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys know a different site then that I could try to sell it at since it seems like no one is interested?