Are Ken-MMO accounts and GoldGoblins reliable / trusted services? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheCompleteWeirdo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are Ken-MMO accounts and GoldGoblins reliable / trusted services?

Just wanted to know if the ken-mmo accounts service is reliable for buying wow accounts? If anyone has ever used it, just reply here with some feedback if you can. Also wanted to know if Goldgoblins.com is a reliable service for selling my gold with too.
    Any opinions / thoughts from other buyers in the ownedcore community would be appreciated. Main reason I'm asking is because I don't see high amounts of reputation or vouchers on these sellers. So I am mostly worried about trust issues. Thanks for your time. Example links to some of their posts are listed below:

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...character.html

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ll-realms.html

Are Ken-MMO accounts and GoldGoblins reliable / trusted services?
    cr0's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    83 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have trust issues with someone buy from someone else. Its not like they are the only people selling stuff round here.

WoWservice's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He probably just wants to make sure he doesn't get scammed and end up losing a large amount of gold (for nothing in return) when selling it. Even I have some interest in selling my gold off but its hard to pin down who is reliable and who isn't. And many of the highest rated sellers on Ownedcore are not into buying gold either, they just offer other types of services. So it seems to be a bit of a gamble no matter what you do. My overall thoughts.