Zewart's Namechange Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zewart's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zewart's Namechange Service

Hey there!I'm pretty much able to change the name of any battle net to any name you require on this account. I aim to work thoroughly hard in order to provide my customers with the best quality service in the smallest amount of time and I have done this for every customer that I have dealt with. Through my extensive list of vouches you can see that this service is indeed possible and has been done for multiple people who have chosen to use my service.

I've been doing battle net name changes for far over year now and so far have had only one unsuccessful name change, due to complications with the previous account owners which had nothing to do with myself. With recent success, I've been able to get these out (Especially for US) in just a couple of hours and have had customers absolutely shocked at the speed in which these are done. I personally find it a very enjoyable experience fulfilling customer's needs and to establish myself here as a leading name changer has been an achievement for me.

Have you purchased an account that you wish to have in your name so you can merge the accounts together and gain all of the mounts, gold and vanity the previous account gains? Have you made another account with a rather strange name that isn't yours and you now wish to change it to your name? Are you planning and purchasing someone else's account and want to have it in your name?

This can be completed on either EU or US accounts and my success rate is just shy of 100% providing there's no delays and a little longer for EU customers, although in some cases the name change could take up to 4 days..

What do I require?

Access to the account you wish to change the name of.
    The original account owner's ID. (If you do not have this I can still complete the name change for an additional charge)
    Your ID.
    Secret Question and Answer can also help, however are not compulsory
    Game Keys help, however are not compulsory

(Upon completing the service I delete all ID's as a matter of urgency for customer security)

Prices

Accepting payments via PayPal, MoneyBookers and am also accepting TCG items/mounts, gold and accounts.

If you have the original account owner's ID: 80 EUR
    If you don't have the original account owner's ID: 120 EUR

Contact Details

Or inbox!

Why risk buying elsewhere when you can buy from the most legitimate name changing service on Ownedcore!

Zewart's Namechange Service
    Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all due respect, couldn't you have at least made your own thread? Stealing from other's and using what they use to advertise is indeed a rather foolish move. With that said, makes this guy look incredible shady and on top of that how can you provide a service, stating you have an extensive list of vouches when there is none? Finally, quite literally copying pasting my thread really shows how much enthusiasm you have here for your service.

Peep this: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ice-eu-us.html (BSMunban Battle.net name change service (EU/US))

Ridiculous.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html