WTS catacylsm collectors edition cd key  (U.S) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WoWservice's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS catacylsm collectors edition cd key (U.S)

As the subject line says, I am selling a World of Warcraft Cataclysm collectors edition cd key. This key code is still valid and has never been used. It will grant all of the characters on your account access to the Little Deathwing pet and award the Collectors Edition: Lil Deathwing achievement. It will also upgrade your account to collectors edition standing for the Cataclysm expansion. I purchased two of these codes recently and I used one on my main account but I was never able to sell the other. And I am certain that this code will only work on US servers since that is where I have always been playing.

I am hoping to get at least $80 Canadian or U.S. funds, since that was the original price that I paid for each code. You can simply send the money through paypal. I prefer cash overall but I might also be willing to accept a mount or gold trade too. However, I am a bit cautious about gold trading now since the economy seems broken. Also, if you are considering a mount or gold trade, be aware that I am not able to server transfer at this time either. So you would have to come to me. I am on Mal'ganis - U.S, horde.

Send me a private message if you are interested and we can figure something out.

WTS catacylsm collectors edition cd key  (U.S)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [deleted post]
    Last edited by WoWservice; 05-26-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, i have donator status now too if that makes anyone feel safer about trading with me.