FAST Boost from any league to master + achivements unlock menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vooro's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FAST Boost from any league to master + achivements unlock

Hello I am Voro and I am a starcraft2 and league of legends player ,so all boosts will be done by me,no middleman involved and that why my boost will be cheaper than most boosts, even by half.

PRICES:
    First let me make you understand what is a win,for example if it says 20 wins,that is same thing as 28wins,8 losses
    so win = games wins-games losses,so 20wins might be 20 games or 35games that depend how many games i lose.

PRICES FOR 1v1,2v2 and 3v3
    BRONZE to SILVER
    10$ if you can be promoted with less than 20 wins
    20$ if you can be promoted with less than 40 wins
    25$ above 40 wins

SILVER to GOLD
    25$ above 40 wins

GOLD TO PLATIMUM
    30$ above 40 wins

AMY LEAGUE TO DIAMOND
    15$ if you can be promoted with less than 20 wins
    25$ if you can be promoted with less than 30 wins
    30$ above 40 wins

DIAMOND TO MASTER
    25$ if you can be promoted with less than 20 wins
    35$ above 20 wins

ANY LEAGUE TO MASTER
    25$ if you can be promoted with less than 20 wins
    35$ if you can be promoted with less than 30 wins
    45$ above 30 wins

NOTE:If you buy silver to gold,and if on the account arent to many games played,
    when you get promoted it might skip some leagues,for example from silver you can get promoted to platium,
    you pay same price as you would pay from silver to gold

PRICES FOR 4v4 is 1.5 times higher

DISCOUNTS: discounts will be made when a player spent more than 50$ or if you and a friend would like to have this service done, I can give a 20% discount on the overall price

COACHING : I offer coaching as well,in 1v1 we watch your replays discuss strategies,in 2v2 3v3s we can play togheter games on ladders with skype
    THE price is negotiable,and dont expect if you are a silver player in 2 days you gonna be master,we take step by step

ACHIVEMENTS: Prices for achivements are negotiable,why?,for example you want 100% campaing achivments from heart of the swam,but you yourself you did 80%,we discuss what is need done and put a price
    But to let you know an estimate price from 0 to 100%(that mean brutall clear,and every achivement you can get it done there) heart of the swarm or wings of libertity campaing-100$

FAQ:
    Who is going first, do I need to pay first , do I need to pay all at once?
    Usually you go first if you have less reputation than me, and you don’t need to pay all at once, for example if you want 2 division boost, you can pay once for 1 and after for another one

CONTACT INFO: vooroo1 skype or [email protected],payment will be made only via paypal only

FAST Boost from any league to master + achivements unlock