Level 60 Devoted Cleric | 10k+ GS | 0 AND  Founder Packs | 2.6mil AD | CHEAP! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kittysplosion's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 60 Devoted Cleric | 10k+ GS | $200 AND $60 Founder Packs | 2.6mil AD | CHEAP!

Selling my Level 60 Devoted Cleric, fully geared in T2 set pieces, full epic gear. Castle Never capable!

Highly sought after for end game dungeons, as every T2 dungeon requires 2 clerics to clear optimally without wiping dozens of times. Extremely hard to kill in PVP with Astral Shield.

You will find grouping and joining guilds to be a breeze, if you wish to do so.

Character Details:
    Server: Dragon
    Level 60 Female Drow Cleric - Exclusive Founder's only race, brings unique ability to party which increases party damage significantly
    Perfect Ability Score rolls for maximum base Recovery and Crit
    Full T2 Set Pieces - (Miracle Healer and Grand Templar for Crit and Recovery stacking, the strongest stats for clerics, as well as high Power)
    Full Epic gear in every slot, all dyed in expensive Zen store color
    [Ioun Stone of Allure] Max Level - Strongest Cleric companion, as confirmed by leading clerics at the Neverwinter cleric forums
    [Cat] - Alternative Cleric companion, has different stats compared to the stone, useful for experimenting with different builds
    [Caturday Survivor Pack] unopened and kept in bank
    Level 16 Mailsmithing
    A small amount of complimentary Zen
    2 limited edition promo pack Titles

Note: My gear only has Rank 1-3 Enchantments. Can be pumped up to 12k GS by upgrading to decent enchantments.

Founder Perks (All come with this account):
    2,600,000+ Astral Diamonds
    Unique Armored Spider Mount (Max Speed, soon to be retired on 31st May, will never be sold again)
    Unique Armored Horse Mount (Max Speed, soon to be retired on 31st May, will never be sold again)
    Unique Panther Companion
    Unique Direwolf Companion
    Founder's only Title
    Exclusive access to Founder's only Drow race
    6 character slots
    2 Full Respec Tokens
    Bag of Holding on every character you make
    Full Gold Moonstone Mask Regalia Costume on every character you make
    Greycloak's Legacy Weapon for every character you make (Overpowered weapon for power leveling the first 20 levels)
    Unlimited Founder's Armor Aura and Brilliant Energy Enchantments
    and more Founder's novelty items

Additional Characters:
    Four assorted level 12-40 Characters - different classes, all able to do Daily Invoking and Professions to earn you extra Astral Diamonds, or delete em if you don't want em!

No Guild relations or annoying Friends to bother you about the account, once purchased this account will be solely owned by you!

Asking price: Just $259 - This is just the price of the Founder's packs themselves (Source), and I'll even cover Paypal tax.

PM me here or add me on Skype at kittysplosion for quick response and negotiations.
    Last edited by kittysplosion; 05-24-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Level 60 Devoted Cleric | 10k+ GS | 0 AND  Founder Packs | 2.6mil AD | CHEAP!